Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

did he know the rules? Or did anyone let him know? I hope my posting isn't for nothing.
Well seeing as Toreador_one posted a picture after the new rules were stated several time and then broke my time up with only one word (hardly a sentence); I'm thinking my full time of 29 minutes count. I'm still waiting for a ruling on the field.

Is it good? We'll see. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I don't think that's a win, but nice try. TO is disqualified, but you were not the last to post for the time period. Originally Posted by Killersalt
How am I not to post for over the 22 minute time period. I don't think DQ'd participant can just jump in and ruin anyones time 22 minute chunk. It's like their post don't exist.

did he know the rules? Or did anyone let him know? I hope my posting isn't for nothing. Originally Posted by hotboiler
The rules are there on several pages. I got home at 1am nearly and I got caught up to what's going on. I'd keep it going if I were guys until Max decides if I claimed the win or not.
Damn have you guys been here all night.
Ok everyone take 30 while I take care of this.
I've been watching all night didn't start my posting till it slowed down.
How am I not to post for over the 22 minute time period. I don't think DQ'd participant can just jump in and ruin anyones time 22 minute chunk. It's like their post don't exist. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I doubt Max will want a win based on a technicality where there was a rule change and the effects of the rule change on time periods was never stated or laid out. But who knows.
Please people go to work!!!
Good morning Guys........How are you?

Im back
I doubt Max will want a win based on a technicality where there was a rule change and the effects of the rule change on time periods was never stated or laid out. But who knows. Originally Posted by Killersalt
It's not a technicality. That's like saying I could post just "word" at 19 minutes, and the clock has to be restarted.
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..

oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame Originally Posted by Max Rax
She doesn't say anything about the effects on the actual post, or the post doesn't count. It says "YOU" will be disqualified.
Good night/morning gents ladies. Going to catch this shut eye. If my assumption is denied, well best of luck to the next guy.
Good night/morning gents ladies. Going to catch this shut eye. If my assumption is denied, well best of luck to the next guy. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Gotta keep fighting, we're talking about some really nice boobies!

Gotta keep fighting, we're talking about some really nice boobies!

Originally Posted by Killersalt
I know man. I know. If she says I'm wrong, best of luck to you in the next round. I'll be dead to the world dreaming about how magical it would be to be deemed the winner when I wake up.
What happend to BDS, I haven't seen that fine ass in a while?
BDS is probably sleeping, im sure she will be back