Random Thoughts

Been seeing a lot of clients who are using the current situation as a way to get cheaper rates and low ball providers. Stop that shit y’all.....you’re better than that. See your regulars more, or pre pay for future dates.
Absolutely agree PTH. It is not my intention to insult or demean anyone but a lot of these ladies already live pretty close to the edge. We should help them get through this to the best of our ability, not try to take advantage of the situation to haggle for discounts. That is just shameful behavior in my opinion.
Thanks. Pretty shameful behavior honestly. We’re all in this together and we should help one another in these weird and difficult times
Thanks. Pretty shameful behavior honestly. We’re all in this together and we should help one another in these weird and difficult times Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
amen
I agree PTH.
Pretty bummed out today. I knew my neighbor had the COVID, but didn’t know she would pass away today. Fuck this sucks....
One of the few people I know that knows someone that died from COVID-19
Sorry to hear about that.
On the bright side, Brit is back livening up the board again!
Thanks Doc. :-)
My random is the thought of being with Nova or Ginger. Awe complete satisfaction. Then I could go back in isolation for another 30 days.
My random is the thought of being with Nova or Ginger. Awe complete satisfaction. Then I could go back in isolation for another 30 days. Originally Posted by Jesse1
Nova (Zenovia) is a national treasure. Hope to see her again cause I miss her.

One of the best moments of my life was a doubles session with Ginger and Jane Darling. Good times
Sounds like Kim Jong Un is brain dead. Not sure N Korea is in more stable hands with his sister.
Nova (Zenovia) is a national treasure. Hope to see her again cause I miss her.

One of the best moments of my life was a doubles session with Ginger and Jane Darling. Good times Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Mucho gracias guapo, te extrano mas
You are one phenomenal human being as well!!! I'm making plans to head to your neck of the woods come June.. I will def keep you posted
Mucho gracias guapo, te extrano mas
You are one phenomenal human being as well!!! I'm making plans to head to your neck of the woods come June.. I will def keep you posted Originally Posted by Zenovia
Best news I’ve read all week!!! ❤️
Beautiful lady inside and out, Zenovia! huggs precious!