For those who need proof of election fraud....

Raffensperger: Trump knows he lost. He’s pulling the wool over your eyes, like Stacey Abrams, to fundraise,

https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-secre...110000397.html Originally Posted by Tiny
Raffensperger????? You’re hanging your hat on him???? ROLMAO!!!!!
  • Tiny
  • 09-25-2021, 07:53 AM
Raffensperger????? You’re hanging your hat on him???? ROLMAO!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
He’s a real Republican, like Mitt Romney and Lynn Cheney.
  • Tiny
  • 09-25-2021, 07:54 AM
Just the facts, from the Maricopa County recorder,

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justthefacts/

Take a look at Election Facts and Myth Busters
He’s a CORRUPT Republican, like Mitt Romney and Lynn Cheney. Originally Posted by Tiny
FTFY
Just the facts, from the Maricopa County recorder,

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/justthefacts/

Take a look at Election Facts and Myth Busters Originally Posted by Tiny
For starters Tiny, it was PROVEN the machines were connected to the internet. I didn’t need to go further. BUSTED
Can you please post the link to the "PROOF"? Is it 4:00pm yet??
Can you please post the link to the "PROOF"? Is it 4:00pm yet?? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You’re another one I won’t waste time with. Run along now.
Why? Playing with the mentally challenged is harmless amusement. Kind of like a cat playing with a mouse, they both know the game is over.
  • Tiny
  • 09-25-2021, 08:47 AM
For starters Tiny, it was PROVEN the machines were connected to the internet. I didn’t need to go further. BUSTED Originally Posted by bambino
Come on Bambino, go further. It’s only fair. I spent 30 minutes off and on yesterday listening to your link to the Cyber Ninja hearing and scanning the draft report.
Come on Bambino, go further. It’s only fair. I spent 30 minutes off and on yesterday listening to your link to the Cyber Ninja hearing and scanning the draft report. Originally Posted by Tiny
https://uncoverdc.com/2021/09/24/mar...s-in-question/
Spoliation of evidence.

"Spoliation of evidence in a legal action is where an individual neglects to produce evidence that is in her possession or control."

This appears to be a consistent definition pertaining to the actions of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and the AZ Senate.

Remedy:

"In such a situation, any inferences that might be drawn against the party are permitted, and the withholding of the evidence is attributed to the person's presumed knowledge that it would have served to operate against her."
https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1803

The AG has the names of the people who deleted data.
He’s a real Republican, like Mitt Romney and Lynn Cheney. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny you know me n you all good!

mitt and lynn are not true Republicans.
Come on Bambino, go further. It’s only fair. I spent 30 minutes off and on yesterday listening to your link to the Cyber Ninja hearing and scanning the draft report. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thoughts On the Arizona Audit

Some people hoped that the AZ audit would provide evidence that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast in the 2020 election. They expected to hear proof that Donald Trump won the election. The Arizona audit was never going to overturn the results of the national election. That wasn't the purpose of the audit.
If you're feeling disappointed, it's likely because you had unrealistic expectations.

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for. The biggest takeaway was Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System. Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated. Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

Cotton's presentation was damning because according to Maricopa County, Dominion itself runs the election management system. According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system.

The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election. The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority."

Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law. States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.
Trump lost the election.

But he can't handle it, as admitting it would crush him. Just like any bully, he keeps pushing on and on, until he gets his way, or someone punches him in the face. And this is a man that is a former President. People around the world are laughing at him.

Plus he gets to keep collecting money from anyone who still supports him.