• 02-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Welcome Back - annie@christophers
Way too much anger.
Way too much anger. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Even understood ANGER. Well yad be gone.. lol

So smile for awile and lets be JOLLY..

P.S I NEVER BEG .

Xxoo Annie
Yes. Definitely do not understand the anger that originates from being banned from posting on a whore board because I took shots at the safety patrol as a recreational activity.
I assume that it is just me here and a psycho with a lot of time.

It's easier that way. Originally Posted by Ceremony
A...FUCKING MEN!!

xxoo annie
Yes. Definitely do not understand the anger that originates from being banned from posting on a whore board because I took shots at the safety patrol as a recreational activity. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Luke my friend... stay and keep annie company.. j.s

Xxoo annie
OK. Are you getting banned or not?

Usually I have a feeling it's coming but can never be quite sure.
OK well pleasure chatting as always. Probably best if you just apologize to the Mods. You don't have to mean it, just say the words and it's over. Like fucking a male lesbian. You won't feel a thing.

Worst thing anyone can do is use a whore board as a personalized integrity test.
im not sure why two out of towners one a moderator are allowed here to attack one another disparage people and name call and not be banned but if someone replys to a 31 day old thread they get pointed.
im not sure why two out of towners one a moderator are allowed here to attack one another disparage people and name call and not be banned but if someone replys to a 31 day old thread they get pointed. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
what can you really point your finger at as appropriate when deciding

enforcing of rules?

prostitution is ILLEGAL in itself so where do you start deciding to enforce any rules?

maybe that's just what "gets them off"?

who isanyone to judge?

its their fetish
im not sure why two out of towners one a moderator are allowed here to attack one another disparage people and name call and not be banned but if someone replys to a 31 day old thread they get pointed. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

WOS or simply new sharrif new rules
That’s easy, one instance was a violation of the guidelines...the other wasn’t...
That’s easy, one instance was a violation of the guidelines...the other wasn’t... Originally Posted by Wakeup
but but but Annie is likeable

BTW: Welcome ta Upset NY anyways Sir