Random Thoughts

Got the $1200 stimulus on April 15 how ironic and tax refund even larger a few weeks earlier. But this covid19 thing is making me sit on my hobby money. Ain’t karma a bitch?
Yes. It is. I haven't got a dame thing. I mailed my taxes in.
To bad Izzy that suxs, I going to want to see you again as soon as I quit worrying about this virus you are always a good time with great attitude and personality..
I think it is time for me to come out of isolation and flatten some curves. Just need some gals to play with.
Identify theft is on the rise BEWARE !!
Being alone on holiday.. just doing a lounge day... i could think of things I'd rather be doing
Visiting eccie after couple of weeks...Some of these threads have me like and the other threads and comments..hilariously entertaining (the balance is real)!!
You guys & gals are great..stay safe..stay uplifted
Mucho besitos
Visiting eccie after couple of weeks...Some of these threads have me like and the other threads and comments..hilariously entertaining (the balance is real)!!
Mucho besitos Originally Posted by Zenovia

Something is real for sure!
Mucho besitos Originally Posted by Zenovia

I'm hoping to get uplifted tonight!
If the "Fresh Prince" had made that shot, there'd be no show.

Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 46300500-21DB-415E-B0B0-04995B3BCA52.jpeg (86.4 KB, 189 views)
Why lie about your race??
Fake ass reviews done by pimps. Yeah I'm Just making a list of random shit that makes my ass itch.
Girls lying about being Mexicans.
You have to learn to speak spanish to be able to communicate with Latinos. This doesn't make you Mexican. We actually do struggle as Latinos and for a perpetrator to be saying that they are Latinos and your not is appalling.
Seems that all those kids that grew up receiving participation awards are in their twenties now.