Random Thoughts

Rush’s eighties hit Subdivisions, ahead of the times. Conform or be castout. Indeed. I guess there is no country for old men. Nevertheless I will never be a boot licker. Kitty licker always.
I understand her never wanting to come back to Little Rock since she got popped there a long time ago. But why pretend you are? Just to get name and number for xcheeker?
I understand her never wanting to come back to Little Rock since she got popped there a long time ago. But why pretend you are? Just to get name and number for xcheeker? Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
D.R. already had my name and number from a year ago when I drove up to Springfield. I haven't gone by xcheeker in years! Glad someone remembered it!

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Guideline Violation - Biomed1
D.R. already had my name and number from a year ago when I drove up to Springfield. I haven't gone by xcheeker in years! Glad someone remembered it!

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Guideline Violation - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Exchequer
A little birdie must’ve told him about your former alias, no?
I have been spending time on about as two random subjects as possible. The writings of John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton and a Polish Athlete "Adrianna Sułek"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2w_3m8ad0&t=265s

I'm sure someone will find either one interesting.

I have been spending time on about as two random subjects as possible. The writings of John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton and a Polish Athlete "Adrianna Sułek"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2w_3m8ad0&t=265s

I'm sure someone will find either one interesting.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
https://youtu.be/0tJGk4ofc18
Jealousy is a terrible thing
PM Sent...

Why do certain topics have posters come out of the woodwork that have been on ECCIE for 10 years but haven't posted in 5?
“Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.“

I love this quote. I feel like I’ve done a lot of self growth from letting go of some grudges and my mental health thanks me.
Girl. You deserve more than 2 mins of having your pussy ate, 5 mins of doggy style, and 3 ass smacks.
Girl. You deserve more than 2 mins of having your pussy ate, 5 mins of doggy style, and 3 ass smacks. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
What kind of weak stick eats pussy for only 2 minutes? Hell 2 hours is barely enough! lol
What kind of weak stick eats pussy for only 2 minutes? Hell 2 hours is barely enough! lol Originally Posted by austin88998833

+1
Girl. You deserve more than 2 mins of having your pussy ate, 5 mins of doggy style, and 3 ass smacks. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
What kind of weak stick eats pussy for only 2 minutes? Hell 2 hours is barely enough! lol Originally Posted by austin88998833
It's so nice to know that contrary to popular belief, chivalry isn't dead!
It's so nice to know that contrary to popular belief, chivalry isn't dead! Originally Posted by Vannah
😈