For those who need proof of election fraud....

Just in case its not clear:
TRUMP WON.
Just in case its not clear:
TRUMP WON. Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/3538

WE ARE THE GREATEST MOVEMENT OF PATRIOTS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!! AND WE WILL WIN!!!
WE ARE THE GREATEST MOVEMENT OF PATRIOTS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!! AND WE WILL WIN!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Trump supporters are continuing to show they are still in the Trump Twilight Zone. In the zone, time
must be suspended. They can't understand the election was over almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
He was having a great time poking fun at Biden at his rally tonight. So did 100,000 other people in attendance. Plus millions watching.
  • Tiny
  • 09-25-2021, 09:58 PM
Tiny you know me n you all good!

mitt and lynn are not true Republicans. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, I know. If you could appreciate and put up with Mystic, you sure as hell can put up with me. Hell, if Trump and COVID never came along we'd be on the same page on just about everything. Except banging Nancy Pelosi without lubricant.
Audit Report Aftermath

Top 12 Truths & Lies

LIE: The audit affirmed that Joe Biden Won.

TRUTH: The forensic audit was not about recounting the votes. It was about process.

TRUTH: The audit affirmed that the certified election results included illegal votes.

LIE: The machines were not connected to the internet.

TRUTH: The machines WERE connected to the internet.

LIE: This election was the most secure election in history.

TRUTH: Maricopa County, AZ Election Officials Broke the Law.

TRUTH: Counting ballots more than once is against the law. Duplicate ballots must be thrown out from the legal total.

TRUTH: Deleting the November 2020 election from the database is against the law.

TRUTH: There is camera footage of the person who deleted the database and that person better come forward and cooperate.

LIE: Election officials in Maricopa County have nothing to worry about.

TRUTH: The Constitution matters. Laws matter. Anything and everything Maricopa County officials did outside laws on the books at the time of the election should make every single one of them worry about their future.
H I M won
The world is laughing at Trump
The world is laughing at Trump Originally Posted by VitaMan
They’re laughing at Biden.

The Fuck Joe Biden chant is now in Shopping malls!!!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...ll-food-court/

Wendy Rogers interview with Ivory Hecker a few days ago. Both the AG & State Legislatures appears to be able to DECERTIFY the Presidential election.

CLIP 1
- If CRIMINAL wrongdoing is found, then that will referred to the Arizona Attorney General.

CLIP 2
- - “The US Constitution endows the State Legislatures with oversight of the US Peesidential election. Most people don’t know that. It is up to the States to DECERTIFY the US election.

Source
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEhMw2yLYM