Random Thoughts

“Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.“

I love this quote. I feel like I’ve done a lot of self growth from letting go of some grudges and my mental health thanks me. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Speaking of quotes, I am fond of this one.

Speaking of quotes, I am fond of this one.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
This episode deserves an award 🥇
This episode deserves an award 🥇 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

I find myself going back and re-watching earlier seasons trying to dream that Season 8 never happened.
Just had someone add me on Facebook and proceeded to like every single profile picture of mine since I joined in 2010. All 174 of them. Every. Single. One.

I didn't need to be reminded how hideous I was or that I couldn't take a decent picture. Thanks for that though.

People will say that they don't believe it, but I'm here to tell you that the ugly duckling phase was REAL.
Just had someone add me on Facebook and proceeded to like every single profile picture of mine since I joined in 2010. All 174 of them. Every. Single. One.

I didn't need to be reminded how hideous I was or that I couldn't take a decent picture. Thanks for that though.

People will say that they don't believe it, but I'm here to tell you that the ugly duckling phase was REAL. Originally Posted by Vannah
I cringed for you 😬

Thoughts and prayers your way

People will say that they don't believe it, but I'm here to tell you that the ugly duckling phase was REAL. Originally Posted by Vannah

lets be clear... i like pics...but that wasn't me..not even on FB...lol
Our beloved...

In NWA even though it’s a chain, there is nothing wrong at all with the Ruth’s Chris in Rogers. It’s my go to place. Originally Posted by Exchequer

My first post was a week after joining and it was about my favorite steak restaurant in Northwest Arkansas.

Now it seems like when an account is created, there is an immediate post about a subject that is took months for me to even know what it was about. I guess I have a "steep learning curve!"
My first post was a week after joining and it was about my favorite steak restaurant in Northwest Arkansas.

Now it seems like when an account is created, there is an immediate post about a subject that is took months for me to even know what it was about. I guess I have a "steep learning curve!" Originally Posted by Exchequer
I'll have to admit, after being spoiled on Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in Little Rock lately, I was skeptical about trying Ruth's Chris with it being a chain. While in Rogers, I decided to pick up a to-go order from there one night since it was close by and I was pleasantly surprised. My medium rare filet was cooked perfectly and the loaded hashbrown was to die for. It was so good I had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning lol.
I'll have to admit, after being spoiled on Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in Little Rock lately, I was skeptical about trying Ruth's Chris with it being a chain. While in Rogers, I decided to pick up a to-go order from there one night since it was close by and I was pleasantly surprised. My medium rare filet was cooked perfectly and the loaded hashbrown was to die for. It was so good I had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning lol. Originally Posted by Vannah

Shit, in addition to be a ghost hunter, you are a steak connoisseur! You order the same steak and temp exactly the way I do. My preference for sides is Au Gratin potatoes and fresh broccoli.

https://quizlet.com/80685528/becomin...t-flash-cards/
Shit, in addition to be a ghost hunter, you are a steak connoisseur! You order the same steak and temp exactly the way I do. My preference for sides is Au Gratin potatoes and fresh broccoli.

https://quizlet.com/80685528/becomin...t-flash-cards/ Originally Posted by Exchequer
I am a woman of many talents lol. Well if you are ever in Little Rock, Arthur's not only has prime steaks, they also have cuts of Australian Wagyu and Japanese Kobe. Definitely worth trying out.
I wonder who's going to be disappointed!

Why not see both? 🤷🏻♂️

The guys that cancelled
Amazingly the sun came out today. Just goes to show you life goes on.