Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

shower....hmmm i took mine before i logged on just in case i had to post every 22 mins for sure......i take really long showers Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Me too. Maybe we could take one together one day.. Don't forget snow, got 2 inches of pain. All you have to do is give up.
Next time you take a shower youngster I'll be winning I promise
Im back!!! and I see the contenders are still in it to win it. I hope its a winner soon, it won't be a board left after this thread. Max has caused a riot!......LMAO
get a over night bag lisa...we going to Htown sooonnn
I think this thread is a good way to see who has no life and which girls are not working.

BDS... unless someone else is posting for you it has been very slow the past few days.

The rest of you .... wow, if you worked during the time you were posting you could probably afford a 2hr session with MAX.
I'm gonna win this thing!
Yeah I'm back to win.
People please for the love of god and baby Jesus stop posting.
Not gonna happen there Albr
Everyone is awake now. Let's grow those post counts!
so what are we now on? an 11 min interval?
Bds, when did you go to Dallas? I thought you were a Houston girl.
Yeah let's do this.
so what are we now on? an 11 min interval? Originally Posted by proper
Shhhhh!!! No 45 mins!!! Misinformation is key to a win!

BDS... unless someone else is posting for you it has been very slow the past few days. Originally Posted by slowrider69
Im only doing outcalls while im here so yea its been slow but i like the low volume

Bds, when did you go to Dallas? I thought you were a Houston girl. Originally Posted by Killersalt

I am a Houston girl, up here just for a quick hot min