Members You Miss...

What did Karen do?
Xx1990xX
BANNED
User Lists
Last Activity: Yesterday 08:48 PM Originally Posted by Tiger
What did Karen do? Originally Posted by lilylivered
I don't see any welcome wagon infractions....
Wakey probably hit her up for a bit of free mod pussy, and she turned him down......

elg.....
oh jimmie toilet hound

...its musts be ...very fulfillin fer ya ta has so ...many enemies ta bravely ...stands up ta
Xx1990xX
BANNED
User Lists
Last Activity: Yesterday 08:48 PM Originally Posted by Tiger
the fat whales probably ganged up on her
They didnt seem to like her much
They didnt seem to like her much Originally Posted by lilylivered
I never noticed that any of the girls around here disliked Karen? She seemed cool to me and actually pretty smart by reading her posts. Never met her personally but JS.
Thyroid envy whew
darn, I miss Karen
Sometimes it is obvious why a person gets banned and sometimes not. When a girl gets banned with nothing in her recent visible post history to explain it, I always wonder if it is something in the Powder Room that we can't see that was the cause -- like outing , for example. No way for guys to know that, but just a question that comes to mind.
Sometimes it is obvious why a person gets banned and sometimes not. When a girl gets banned with nothing in her recent visible post history to explain it, I always wonder if it is something in the Powder Room that we can't see that was the cause -- like outing , for example. No way for guys to know that, but just a question that comes to mind. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I agree
Sometimes it is obvious why a person gets banned and sometimes not. When a girl gets banned with nothing in her recent visible post history to explain it, I always wonder if it is something in the Powder Room that we can't see that was the cause -- like outing , for example. No way for guys to know that, but just a question that comes to mind. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I agree Originally Posted by lilylivered
And the guy would never know... it's a dangerous world out there for those who need discretion -- even when you are seeing the spinner flavor of the month. They are as crazy as the next, and often even more "troubled".
Well I’m gonna say this, she was banned for looking out for us girls and there is no reason for any of the guys here to worry about their anonymity or safety when seeing her. The ban was bs, but considering the rules of eccie I guess it was it is!! But I’m totally for Karen and disagree with her ban!!!
And the guy would never know... it's a dangerous world out there for those who need discretion -- even when you are seeing the spinner flavor of the month. They are as crazy as the next, and often even more "troubled". Originally Posted by Taskmaster
There is no reason for any of the guys here to worry about seeing her!!
As expected with any date have fun, hook her up, fuck and leave!!
Kayla nailed it.