Members You Miss...

And the guy would never know... it's a dangerous world out there for those who need discretion -- even when you are seeing the spinner flavor of the month. They are as crazy as the next, and often even more "troubled". Originally Posted by Taskmaster
And then there's the men's lounge. And PM's. Not to mention the guys who just do it right out in the open. The girls aren't the only ones who are "troubled".
No one gets banned for doing something bad. Just for doing something good.
Heh...
Sounds like her, trying to keep the girls safe and then taking the fall. Its a pity but I have respect for that. Of course I also have no fear of outing either
Heh... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Welcome ta Upset NY
but please try n keep your pet rock from posting, thanks

free that cute whore known as Karen
Also she needs ta get the hell out of there
Heh... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heh...heh... The Flat Earth Society may nominate your avatard. It has some similarity with Euclidean flat geometry, which you have learned in school. Whew

Wow another unpopular banning.

Tough break.
And then there's the men's lounge. And PM's. Not to mention the guys who just do it right out in the open. The girls aren't the only ones who are "troubled". Originally Posted by Kingslayer
You obviously don't understand "troubled".

However, your judgement is also clouded by being smitten , so I get it. However, my observations were not specific to Karen as I didn't know what caused her banning, but my inside info says that it was exactly as I had suspected.
Banning = tragedy.

Something must be done.
You obviously don't understand "troubled". Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Go ahead...explain it to him...please...
That whore was a saint.
Not really fair that this banning is overshadowing the obviously unnecessary banning of that Annie scramblehead.
And then there's the men's lounge. And PM's. Not to mention the guys who just do it right out in the open. The girls aren't the only ones who are "troubled". Originally Posted by Kingslayer
Lookit that....a brand new shiny white knight.....didn't take long.......

elg.......
but my inside info says that it was exactly as I had suspected. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Your inside info? As I was saying, then there's the Men's Lounge. And PMs. But your concern about girls sharing information that guys would never know about is noted.

Perhaps we can discuss our respective definitions of "troubled" at another time.

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Speaking of "troubled".