nothing reply anything you want

• Tiger
  • 07-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by jokacz
Two words, like Dumb Ass.
Steak sauce has no place at a legit chop house. Ketchup is horrible too.
but mustard on fries is better than it sounds ?
Mustard, sure why not. Anything but Ketchup, gravy is where it's at though(Mmmmmmm Poutine).
Steak sauce has no place at a legit chop house. Ketchup is horrible too. Originally Posted by TheReal
Steak, wings, and tacos are the only meats I eat without ketchup. Gravy is ick 99.99999% of the time.
gravy ok on meat and stuffing. Just keep that stuff away from my potatoes thank you
butter please
Gotta have gravy on mashed taters, and on the meat, and stuffing if any. Now I'm getting hungry
Gotta have gravy on mashed taters, and on the meat, and stuffing if any. Now I'm getting hungry Originally Posted by lilylivered
I still rather NO, butter please
errrr.... ummmm.... careful.... don't let this one get on topic...
errrr.... ummmm.... careful.... don't let this one get on topic... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
thanks
so to change topic
part of a post I did in A/HV

at a strip club stripper walk with a guy for a Lap dance. She joking with me about it as he wait ta pay. I say don't hurt him girl. Dirty look at me but all smiles walking with her to VIP area . mmmm in long time.. mmm he don't look so happy now as wait ta pay the over stay, I say dang girl, how hard did ya set the hook on him, I told ya not to hurt him. She say hooked him good yet fair. He paid starts ta walk away. Dang girl he looks as ya got em for every last spendable dollar. She says and then some with a LOL. Sorry but I had ta, I called her a KILLER QUEEN. She sings a few bars of the queen song and says Its my job as she's LOL
Aw poor dude gave bar staff a complaint about me, guy just says to him well did ya learn anything. He leaves in a huff . I'm waiting on a BUTT HURT review in Upset NY stripper reviews. hehehehe maybe I be in the ROS LOL

ah is that a whew ?
A buncha guys have been visiting A/HV lately....
I invited more Texans and an amish guy to visit too.....
thanks
so to change topic
part of a post I did in A/HV

at a strip club stripper walk with a guy for a Lap dance. She joking with me about it as he wait ta pay. I say don't hurt him girl. Dirty look at me but all smiles walking with her to VIP area . mmmm in long time.. mmm he don't look so happy now as wait ta pay the over stay, I say dang girl, how hard did ya set the hook on him, I told ya not to hurt him. She say hooked him good yet fair. He paid starts ta walk away. Dang girl he looks as ya got em for every last spendable dollar. She says and then some with a LOL. Sorry but I had ta, I called her a KILLER QUEEN. She sings a few bars of the queen song and says Its my job as she's LOL
Aw poor dude gave bar staff a complaint about me, guy just says to him well did ya learn anything. He leaves in a huff . I'm waiting on a BUTT HURT review in Upset NY stripper reviews. hehehehe maybe I be in the ROS LOL

ah is that a whew ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

That kind of thing brightens my day
Your invite mighta got lost in the mail....
Join us in A/HV if ya like.....