Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

I'm a go away now but I will RTM you for false accusations if you don't stfu...and I didn't even have to fuck you to get you all hot and bothered over me.... I bet you would fuck me for free Originally Posted by NightRager
Remind yourself of them rules... Nothing in life is free
You dumb whore kickrocks edited his post. moron. He said " I'm on your side" to you like a pussy ass bitch. Then he said edit: "none of my business " Originally Posted by NightRager

Chubby hooker, calm down and go eat something. You get cranky when your hungry.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...365&highlight=

Is that right? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Hahaha hahaha yes if I'm a mandle. Why am I here?
Sounds like a threat Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yep
Hahaha hahaha yes if I'm a mandle. Why am I here? Originally Posted by NightRager

Maybe she convinced one of you johns to claim the handle. Ijs
Chubby hooker, calm down and go eat something. You get cranky when your hungry. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
She needs a SNICKERS
Hahaha hahaha yes if I'm a mandle. Why am I here? Originally Posted by NightRager
The same reason all mandles are..duh..stupid cunty question...
Maybe she convinced one of her johns to claim the handle. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That's possible...
Chubby hooker, calm down and go eat something. You get cranky when your hungry. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Now I'm hungry for Coke and Doritos....
You dumb whore kickrocks edited his post. moron. He said " I'm on your side" to you like a pussy ass bitch. Then he said edit: "none of my business " Originally Posted by NightRager
Remember those points add up alyssa
Now I'm hungry for Coke and Doritos.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Heh
You are AR's bitch. Why you mad?!! Awesome... You edited your post so you wouldn't sound like such a pathetic cunt licker gtfoh
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 10:12 PM
I bet Marie has passed out by now. Damn cheap ass Walmart wine.
Remember those points add up alyssa Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You keep thinking that.... If it makes you sleep better.
You are AR's bitch. Why you mad?!! Awesome... You edited your post so you wouldn't sound like such a pathetic cunt licker gtfoh Originally Posted by NightRager
Remember them points add up are you jealous ?

He is a man so yay he is a cunt licker you're cock sucker..