Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

damn me too jb, ll u mean right
Read this article. While not zero, the risk of HIV is way overblown by the media. Originally Posted by John Boneher
The media overblows a lot of things. Not exactly the most trustworthy source of health info
The media overblows a lot of things. Not exactly the most trustworthy source of health info Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yeah, it's too bad, really. People as an aggregate probably get more medical advice from Brian Williams than their doctor.

Or that Fuckin money hungry edit: prohibited topic racial remark Dr. Oz.
damn me too jb, ll u mean right Originally Posted by bjwstw
I ain't going there. Lol
jb,u done good, we all know it goes on everyone can make their choices, I agree its overblown
I still wuldnt put my dick raw in salem or pld that's for sure lol
lol jb u pussy lol
I still love ya though
well go there in pm, lol
u need to help jose I cant help him anymore, he wants more pictures even though hes seen the girl already, hes all yours now.
José? Nah, he needs to apologize for taking my review. Ha ha. If he pms me I'll send him some pics... Of a hoe he's seen?!

Canandaigua reviews are not easy with those bored LE.

Yea it was her but only since u asked & I must be honest
[QUOTE=
I'm getting curious to hang with tiffany blue! Does she do Greek (covered) also?

[/QUOTE]
really JB, I believe Tiff already dealt with this with XX, yes her menu is wide open as has been discussed plenty here but she does not offer BB, so why bring her name up at all

Jj, there you go again with the fukkin haiku. You poetic genius. Let me try one biyatch:

"Lauren once did B. B.
Then said she had to pee. So
Put it in her azz."

-a haiku by John Originally Posted by John Boneher
6-7-5, still decent. Lauren is kinda stiff, almost like a mannequin homie
she does not offer BB, so why bring her name up at all Originally Posted by rodeomann22
don't kid yourself
don't kid yourself Originally Posted by clearlylost

that's right cuz XX said it, it must be true right, hmmm, I guess his reach is ever longer, esp more so that he got banned huh, whatever, he started something for his own ego and to trash the girls he doesn't care for or that have turned him down, but that's fine, it is what it is
that's right cuz XX said it, it must be true right, hmmm, I guess his reach is ever longer, esp more so that he got banned huh, whatever, he started something for his own ego and to trash the girls he doesn't care for or that have turned him down, but that's fine, it is what it is Originally Posted by rodeomann22
No offense. If you really think its that far fetched, that's your prerogative.
that's right cuz XX said it, it must be true right, hmmm, I guess his reach is ever longer, esp more so that he got banned huh, whatever, he started something for his own ego and to trash the girls he doesn't care for or that have turned him down, but that's fine, it is what it is Originally Posted by rodeomann22
don't be naïve if you think some on that list weren't ones that offered it or done it.

some maybe not, but most on that list he hit good with what he said.