Would it surprise you to know...

Muthafuckas got damn near 3k posts on a hooker board in less than 8 months,yet you're pulling women in real life?

Stop the madness Originally Posted by NubianPrince
He's kind of funny though. You have to give him that. This guy completely lives in a fantasy land. He went from falling in love with a wack old hooker with his old handle, to pulling pussy at Super Bowl parties now with his new handle. He went from pathetic as fuck with one handle, to a ladies man with a new one. He's special. And funny to laugh at. I can't tell whether SC is 15 or 55 years old with his rapper obsession. I just know that he seems really tough, or the exact opposite of tough. I forget which one.
^ you SC fan boys are quite amusing. Fantasy land? haha yep let's call it that. I can go with that. I dont want to come across as a prick so I'm good with all that shit. However, Yall think too deeply about SC. while that negro is just chillin. why don't you do yourselves a favor and just either put me on ignore or truly believe what you say which is that I am a liar. I'm like totally OK with that I'm a pussy online but as I mill about in the RW (in true Narcissistic fashion) I do see myself as a reincarnated Achilles.

Is there no one else?
Wakeup is no better than an outing whore because he takes information that he gits from a private area and post it in public.
He is just as bad as those he rails against.
^ your right back on topic
^ you SC fan boys are quite amusing. Fantasy land? haha yep let's call it that. I can go with that. I dont want to come across as a prick so I'm good with all that shit. However, Yall think too deeply about SC. while that negro is just chillin. why don't you do yourselves a favor and just either put me on ignore or truly believe what you say which is that I am a liar. I'm like totally OK with that I'm a pussy online but as I mill about in the RW (in true Narcissistic fashion) I do see myself as a reincarnated Achilles. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why would anybody put you on ignore? That doesn't make any sense. Your posts are funny. I'm not trying to ignore your comical nonsense. I'm waiting for you to tell us that you are James Harden or some other bullshit. You're the last fucking person I'm putting on ignore. Your old handle, maybe. Not the new and improved you...and just for the record, I'll never put anyone on ignore, because I don't care enough to do so.
Why would anybody put you on ignore? That doesn't make any sense. Your posts are funny. I'm not trying to ignore your comical nonsense. I'm waiting for you to tell us that you are James Harden or some other bullshit. You're the last fucking person I'm putting on ignore. Your old handle, maybe. Not the new and improved you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Naah im not James Harden but you'd want my autograph ;-)...im just glad i convinced you to stop following providers around and harassing them. Good job LM. Atta boy
Don't your titties ever get sore from the beatings you give it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
FTFY
Naah im not James Harden but you'd want my autograph ;-)...im just glad i convinced you to stop following providers around and harassing them. Good job LM. Atta boy Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Huh? Geez. Pull up the posts fantasy land where I give a shit enough to harass providers. A few random posts don't count. You fell in love and stalked an old hooker enough to make her go NBA. Stop being silly. Actually, keep being silly, you keep me laughing.

I would want your autograph. You're obviously pretty famous. You probably think you're really Prince now. Probably just the same height and nothing else in common.
Does your chest ever get sore from the beatings you give it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Her tits must be bruised.
Huh? Geez. Pull up the posts fantasy land where I give a shit enough to harass providers. A few random posts don't count. You fell in love and stalked an old hooker enough to make her go NBA Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Lol you've been going batshit crazy ever since I called you out over harrassing them. And to imply under any fictional or non fictional circumstance that SC woulda, coulda, shoulda is or was a stalker in any capacity is well.... some funny shit.

Get over yourself old man...and if SC was to ever fall in love with anyone he would also be the one to fall out of love. Lol ok I walk away from girls all the time because I can. ;-)
Wakeup is no better than an outing whore because he takes information that he gits from a private area and post it in public. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Please, tell us more.
I do see myself as a reincarnated Achilles. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I thought you were Jesus Christ and played basketball with a Desert Eagle tucked in your gym shorts.

Wakeup is no better than an outing whore because he takes information that he gits from a private area and post it in public.
He is just as bad as those he rails against. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Has he been using his provider handles in the powder room again?
I thought you were Jesus Christ and played basketball with a Desert Eagle tucked in your gym shorts. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

I am Christ like (meaning I'm a radical liberal) and I do play ball with my .380 (not Desert Eagle) in my cargo shorts pocket. I'm sure Achilles would be proud. ;-)

you should educate yourself on conceal carry or guns in general; btw I'd never reveal how many I have in my collection. ;-)

Now enough about SC back on topic folks.
I am Christ like (meaning I'm a radical liberal) and I do play ball with my .380 (not Desert Eagle) in my cargo shorts pocket. I'm sure Achilles would be proud. ;-)

you should educate yourself on conceal carry or guns in general; btw I'd never reveal how many I have in my collection. ;-)

Now enough about SC back on topic folks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did Christ reportedly carry a weapon?

Perhaps it's not me that needs an education as I'm not the one making up stories about myself on a hooker board.
He is just as bad as those he rails against. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What private area might that be? I mean, as a moderator, SURELY if Wakeup is pulling information from mens only areas, you could address that issue yourself, right?