just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

Then throw the outing whore under the bus...she set your ass up and walked away free! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude please..

Well your smart your not go with what you said 1st..

Im going to go pull it any ways, because your a little liar..

Brb..
WakeUp is offering you a clean break......damn.....this is like Peter at the gates offering to let me in as long as I admit to fucking dirty whores on my dads funeral......oh wait, I'm a god damn Jew. Nevermind.....but still, take him on his offer, or don't. Your move.
Save me from myself right...

I know what im doing, although y'all might not..

I think dearhunter caught on ealier...

Im the honest one, now I need saving really..

Thanks though Island gent for your input..

But like I said pages ago, in do time this will all make sense, but wont be played out on the board..

I got what I need... But don't like people lying, slandering me or my name..

Yall would not like that if it was done to yall, especially on the daily. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Aiight then, your business...if you say so, I'm sure there's a method to this madness.

She's beyond reason and doesn't know how to be a proper whore.

Let it be known, if Wakeups list is still active,, when the inevitable happens, she wasn't run off...she self destructed. Where in the hell is cute papi so he can come here and record this.....for the record. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
no, nothing junglemonkey or wu post or say bother me. Reading their posts only verify both are very uneducated, not very smart, believe women are here to be abused, cant stay on track with the purpose of this thread, and anyone who prides themself in calling himself junglemonkey is an idiot. CB is correct, I could care less about those big mouth jerks. Im surprised any provider who see either of these morons, could tolerate them. Just listen how they talk. They are why nice providers are leaving this site and this site is in the dirt, run by dumbass's. Call me a White Knight, but when a jerk treats a provider like crap, and I know her, I'll stand up for her and help her. And, never ask, or expect anything for free. They have lives, bills to pay, and sometimes kids to support. Jungle jerk and WU, have taken over this thread and turned it into a trash session. Lets get back on track about inconsistencies between mods. Not, their stupid crap. Again, CB is correct. I could care less about either of you or what you say. I feel sorry for any provider having to tolerate either of you. This is a long response, but 15 pages of your dribble is a waste. I did ask my thread be closed, but mods refused. Think they're laughing at your (junglejerk and wu) ignorance too.
^^^

That edumacation is working out well for you... Thanks for the read
They are why nice providers are leaving this site... Originally Posted by flyinghi
That's the second time you've said that in this thread...where's your proof?

Lets get back on track... Originally Posted by flyinghi
How is this not on track?

I did ask my thread be closed, but mods refused. Originally Posted by flyinghi
That's because they, and us, are much smarter than you...you post this, you own it...

P.S.-Notice CB hasn't come back yet...
Ask yourself this simple question: Who is it that gave Champagne Brown motivation to want to find out your RL info and out you? And, who had the motivation to give her your RL info?

Lay down with dogs, WakeUp with fleas.
You reap what you sow.

Choose whatever cliche you want, but you're looking like a whiny little Bitch trying to play the victim. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Heh ... Sore Bitch Rant Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
No wonder there's confusion ... you needed to send him the "Urban Dicktionary" ... then he may have understood the definition. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
"As his happy cries subsided, the sweet sticky santorum began dribbling from his distended asshole like melted mocha frappuccino." Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
What was that obscure gay slang term again? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Twink Daddychaser ... what do you expect? Easy to see how she made that mistake. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Its obscure gay slang ... I hear you're well-versed in it. Damn ya momma! naming her baby boy after a gay slang term! At least it wasn't Dirty Sanchez. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
A swing and a miss! (you like baseball don't you?).

I never admitted to anything regarding a PM from either of those two.

You're starting to sound desperately paranoid. You have absolutely no idea of who has your RL info, do you? Epic Fail Of The Ages! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Hobbyist gave her my personal info... . Originally Posted by Wakeup
heh
Jumped around on a few threads, and pulled stuff from different ones
junglejerk and wu need to spend a few tours in the dirt in afghanistanland
You know what's funny CB?
junglejerk and wu need to spend a few tours in the dirt in afghanistanland Originally Posted by flyinghi
Two tours in Iraq good enough for you?
no, nothing junglemonkey or wu post or say bother me. Reading their posts only verify both are very uneducated, not very smart, believe women are here to be abused, cant stay on track with the purpose of this thread, and anyone who prides themself in calling himself junglemonkey is an idiot. CB is correct, I could care less about those big mouth jerks. Im surprised any provider who see either of these morons, could tolerate them. Just listen how they talk. They are why nice providers are leaving this site and this site is in the dirt, run by dumbass's. Call me a White Knight, but when a jerk treats a provider like crap, and I know her, I'll stand up for her and help her. And, never ask, or expect anything for free. They have lives, bills to pay, and sometimes kids to support. Jungle jerk and WU, have taken over this thread and turned it into a trash session. Lets get back on track about inconsistencies between mods. Not, their stupid crap. Again, CB is correct. I could care less about either of you or what you say. I feel sorry for any provider having to tolerate either of you. This is a long response, but 15 pages of your dribble is a waste. I did ask my thread be closed, but mods refused. Think they're laughing at your (junglejerk and wu) ignorance too. Originally Posted by flyinghi
I bet your one of those clients that believe whores actually like you and not your wallet & I can almost bet your one of those that falls in love... Dude your pathetic everyone is laughing at you just stfu... Its a whore board and your on the verge to an emotional meltdown ... Wolf Whistle is that you...
oh, I made a mistake of telling Dorthy the names she asked for. She pm'd me she forward them to mods and others. You all were right about here. I should have listened. I'm quiting this site now. To much drama Originally Posted by flyinghi
I thought you were quiting this site
nope, you learned nothing. 12 tours here and more. You sound like an idiot. Get your shit together.
nope, you learned nothing. 12 tours here in both Iraq and afgh. Plus more. That's why we don't act or talk like you. Dorthy, go away. I'm dealing with a junior enlisted jerk Originally Posted by flyinghi
Im not going anywhere just like this thread isn't either. .