Susan Rice to Serve as Obama’s National Security Advisor

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Old last post hankering is at it again. Must think it is like last man standing. what a dipshit.
Last TWAT talking, that is.

with all the bullshit he posts over and over and over and over, he never once has posted the link to my poll for Dipshit of the Year. worthless lying sack of shit, habitual liar and a TWAT who plays with his own poop.

Hey Corpy! Having fun yet, TWAT?

Old last post hankering is at it again. Must think it is like last man standing. what a dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says the dumb fuck hayseed, Ekim the Inbred, who has sexual relations with both his mother/wife/sister/cousin and his father/brother/cousin/boyfriend.

Last TWAT talking, that is.

with all the bullshit he posts over and over and over and over, he never once has posted the link to my poll for Dipshit of the Year. worthless lying sack of shit, habitual liar and a TWAT who plays with his own poop.

Hey Corpy! Having fun yet, TWAT?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Says the dumb fuck hayseed, Ekim the Inbred, who has sexual relations with both his mother/wife/sister/cousin and his father/brother/cousin/boyfriend.

You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT?

Gotta love that man's persistence. Im actually beginning to believe that your dumber than we thing you are.

You call me a golem, ExNYer a Yankee and Iva, Ekim.

What are the chances you call your family members the same? Pretty high, I bet. In fact, without your dictionary, you probably have the vocabulary of a cinder block.

(PSSSST. Post the link to my loss, dill weed!)
Poor IB his ass is so sore he can't think of anything new.
With that corprophiliac fuck, "shit for brains" takes on a HOLE new meaning!

NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT?

Gotta love that man's persistence. Im actually beginning to believe that your dumber than we thing you are.

You call me a golem, ExNYer a Yankee and Iva, Ekim.

What are the chances you call your family members the same? Pretty high, I bet. In fact, without your dictionary, you probably have the vocabulary of a cinder block.

(PSSSST. Post the link to my loss, dill weed!)Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

With that corprophiliac fuck, "shit for brains" takes on a HOLE new meaning!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Poor IB his ass is so sore he can't think of anything new. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your father/brother/cousin/boyfreind has worn you raw, Ekim the Inbred.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

MY father/brother/cousin/boyfreind has worn Me raw, I am a Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

True true IB finally tells it like it is.