shaved my Balls..

Its been a week and they have not fallen off?
I think they fell off and he's not say'in. He sounds really pissed so that's probably what happend, not to mention he messed her up with it too...
well,, thanks for ALL the help COCK SUCKERS!

I got some real issues going on her and was looking for some support..

Ill go tho the fucking Web MD site then...Thanks for nothing1

I bet theyll be more supportive Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Wait just a minute here.....IM the Cock Sucker here and don you forget it!!! IJS
You tell him Ms Athena! JB is really a sub. He enjoys having his balls stomped.
You tell him Ms Athena! JB is really a sub. He enjoys having his balls stomped. Originally Posted by pyramider
Since he doesn't have any balls anymore the stompin ain't happening...I hear he's checking other websites for fake balls...then I guess the stompin begins again...
Wait just a minute here.....IM the Cock Sucker here and don you forget it!!! IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms Athena if he waits to long for a cure he won't need his cock sucked anymore....very sad day for jonball indeed...
Wait a minute, if JONBALLS is down 2, not 1, 2 Balls, then his name must change. No more room for arguments, he's done:

A few recommendations:
PL (PippiLongstocking, ijs)
Down2
FlyingBlind
DickWithoutSoldiers
NoNuts
IAintGotAny
JONBALLSGONE
JONNYBLANKS
BuiltLikeAFem
ProviderJON (LMAO!)
IDoItAllNow (RFLMAO!)
NutsMIA
DickWithoutHonor (ok, now that is some funny shit)
BlueGuard (Yesssss!)

JONBALLS, pick the one you like, that fits you best...(any other potential names? Get 'em in quickly before he goes to the admins)
Let the hair grow back...if you still itch then you have your answer!
Wait just a minute here.....IM the Cock Sucker here and don you forget it!!! IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Im sure Mija may not want to give up that title, its probably still on the menu..
Get 'em in quickly before he goes to the admins) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Oh Puhhhlleease, the day that happens is the day I will cut them off

now be a good girl and run up my post count while Im at work
Let the hair grow back...if you still itch then you have your answer! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Thanks, It turned out to be shingles
Definition of Shingles:
Roof shingles are a roof covering consisting of individual overlapping elements. These elements are typically flat rectangular shapes laid in rows from the bottom edge of the roof up, with each successive higher row overlapping the joints in the row below.

jonball stay off the fuckin roof then....
Thanks, It turned out to be shingles Originally Posted by JONBALLS
What color were they?
I vote for ProviderJON, or
HTP (HobbyistTurnedProvider)
How about ballsbegonebyshingles