Dead candidate walking...

If a republican were involved, I'd be asking for patience, just as I am now. You are projecting your own inability for fairness onto me. I will defend what I believe is right, no matter what. If he is a hack, prove his statement incorrect. If Hillary indeed violated the law, she will be punished for it. If you are afraid she will get away with it, that is not something to take out on me. Deal with your anger and frustration on your own time, don't involve me. My personal belief is that if she is guilty, she should pay for it. Is that clear enough for you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can go fuck your notion of "patience", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Congress requested those emails three years ago, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It was only by accident that Congress was made aware that Hildabeast, et al, had never complied with their request -- and obvious that she never intended to comply with that request -- you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, is having an email that asks what time "The Good Wife" airs is that a security breech?
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2015, 01:52 PM
JD, is having an email that asks what time "The Good Wife" airs is that a security breech? Originally Posted by flghtr65
You truly don't have a clue, do you?

By your logic someone could be at 5x the legal DWI limit, drive down the interstate going in the wrong direction at 120, but be legally blameless unless they hit someone.

Violating security policies, procedures, and laws is indeed illegal, independent of content.
How many times did any of u "outraged" republicunts kick and scream when Colin Powel did the same thing when he was sec of state? Good old conservative hypocracy.
Your kids must be so proud... Originally Posted by WombRaider
They most CERTAINLY are ! Thanks for asking !!! Little Chuy and Beto and Julio are REAL proud of me !

By your logic someone could be at 5x the legal DWI limit, drive down the interstate going in the wrong direction at 120, but be legally blameless unless they hit someone.

Violating security policies, procedures, and laws is indeed illegal, independent of content. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, you say you are up to date with State Department procedures. How is a computer on a classified system suppose to communicate with a computer on a non-classified system? They are not suppose to "talk" to one another. That would be like the mainframe at General Electric trying to talk to the mainframe at IBM.

To date all of the emails that have been tagged for further review were MARKED non classified at the time they were SENT. Before releasing these emails to the public, the State Department has decided to change the classification of some of them, so that the public cannot see them. All of this being done not in real time but at a much later date.

The bottom line is so far, Hillary has not violated either of these two rules which were posted in post #97 by J.D. Barleycorn.

18 USC 1924
(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
18 USC 793
(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense (like classified satellite photographs) which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, (like her lawyer David Kendall) or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer
Keep going and you'll rival bigtits in the "broken record" competition.

(BTW, it's 'hypocrisy'. With an 'i'.)

(BTW, it's 'hypocrisy'. With an 'i'.) Originally Posted by gfejunkie
whats wrong, you don't like ur hypocracy pointed out.

this aint grammar class
They most CERTAINLY are ! Thanks for asking !!! Little Chuy and Beto and Julio are REAL proud of me ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
they get to tell all their friends that their daddy is a lowly uncle tom.
they get to tell all their friends that their daddy is a lowly uncle tom. Originally Posted by southtown4488
So what race do YOU think I am, suckclown ? Let's see how much a pendejo you are with your answer .
They most CERTAINLY are ! Thanks for asking !!! Little Chuy and Beto and Julio are REAL proud of me ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Would they still be proud if they saw dear ole dad's idiotic posts on here? Doubtful.

Violating security policies, procedures, and laws is indeed illegal, independent of content. Originally Posted by Old-T

we all know people who work for the government that handle classified information should already know this.

(BTW, it's 'hypocrisy'. With an 'i'.) Originally Posted by gfejunkie
whats wrong, you don't like ur hypocracy pointed out.

this aint grammar class Originally Posted by southtown4488
edit memory problem

you don't get to handle classified info do you
Would they still be proud if they saw dear ole dad's idiotic posts on here? Doubtful. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong AGAIN cum guzzler ! They see a lot of my posts when they come in to see me on the computer and tell me about their day playing the "knockout " game at school with the swishy walkers in their classes ! They despise swishy walkers, liberals and the ILLEGAL invaders muy mucho ! And they've all been advanced in grades beyond their same-aged classmates and two of them are working on college degrees while still in high school . Who knows, one of them might go to work for the company that makes your favorite lip gloss, preparation H, and cut you a "volume sales" deal !!!
How many times did any of u "outraged" republicunts kick and scream when Colin Powel did the same thing when he was sec of state? Good old conservative hypocracy. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Oh, that is a great liberal-progressive talking point but is it true. Care to post a link to where it shows that Powell did the same thing? Also remember, Powell supported Barack so if we have anything against what he may have did.....then it is probably politics only. (sarcasm alert)