Drama, Highly Vocal posters, Disrespect, Trash Talk?... Why do YOU perceive ECCIE to not be a "friendly" place?

Everything is always Whispers fault huh? No possible way a few different guys might share an opinion, it's me that sways them and walks them down a different path and manipulates what they say? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers--long time not talky. I would also be happy to buy you a beer or adult beverage at the North ATX Social next Wed night.
Everything is always Whispers fault huh? No possible way a few different guys might share an opinion, it's me that sways them and walks them down a different path and manipulates what they say? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep, god only knows I follow directions excellently.
There is NOTHING better than a hooker that professes to have such a bitchen life and all these wonderful Gentleman that frequent her post an AD like this:

Miss Valentina
The Gate to Eden

My Showcase
My Showcase My ShowCase - Texas - Austin
My ECCIE Reviews

When Eccie Has Become a Worthless Life of Pain Sandwiched Between Two Godless Eternities in the Form of Whispers and SL, Might as ell go Muff Diving
Its a great day to spend in the luxuriant arms of a beautiful, sophisticated sexy woman and

... escape this hideous pigfuck nightmare board. (Are all Austin Provider pigs?)

Why mess with this bullcrap when you can be nards-deep in sweet and satisfying muffta? Charming, witty, sweet-tasting muffta? Muffta with skills, muffta that feels like a hot hug for your dick, muffta who's dick sucking skills will send you into the stratosphere?

PM for appointment.

South Austin. See my reviews and profile for important considerations.

Is the meat between those two godless eternities available at HEB?

Lol
Nice to hear from you too, Rick. Let me buy you a beer or an adult beverage at the next North ATX social on Wed evening.

BG Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Whispers--long time not talky. I would also be happy to buy you a beer or adult beverage at the North ATX Social next Wed night. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB,

I feel BUD hurt ....

Milk for me
BB,

I feel BUD hurt ....

Milk for me Originally Posted by fun2come
We already socialize but you are also welcome to a cold adult beverage on Wednesday evening. I owe you big for the PG/DM directions.

So, pull that big rubber dildo out of you butt and have a beer on me Wednesday evening. We can discuss fun things to do in Germany on my next trip to Stuttgart.
Yep, god only knows I follow directions excellently. Originally Posted by rockerrick
LMAO!