Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

You and AOC are still fucking up the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
And Then?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Then, as now, you and AOC cannot correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC cannot correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then??
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too illiterate to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too illiterate to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your family album is all it's cracked up to be.

Then, as stated before, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government.
Your family album is all it's cracked up to be.

Then, as stated before, you and AOC remain too ignorant to correctly identify the three branches of government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Then?
And Then?
Then, as now, you and AOC remain too oblivious to correctly identify the three branches of government.