I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

[QUOTE=JohnnyYanks;1052961891]
... what better way to try something new and fun, then have an audience that will pay to watch?

MAX, dear lady, I thought you promised, and some many pages back, to pay closer attention? Dude has plenty of cash - rolling in it - and needs to stay focused on his quest. Please don't distract him.

Of course, should he mention to the dime peice that he is willing to take a whipping from you as penance for his prior ignoble and excessive behavior - well, maybe we have a Win Win scenario? This would be a case of taking his level of commitment up a few notches, which frankly, is long overdue. Originally Posted by M A X
Darling JY, as much as I adore you, this is the second rebuke I've received from you on this thread....something I'm not used to. However, since it's you, let me clear up the issue. I did state earlier that I was issuing final thoughts on the subject, but did not in fact promise to pay attention. The whole ADD plus PTSD totally negates that I am able to make promises of that nature. And..... would you really begrudge "potato sack" gal, her bit of fun and ingenuity?

Poor Kus needs a tad bit of distraction from his woes now and again.......don't ya think? I'm all about the "Win Win" scenario!

yummy wet kisses atcha!
@MAX Nahhhh taking a whipping for this mysterious girl is the least of my worries.
I'm just focusing on trying to find her and not the other stuff.
@johnnyyanks yeah i'm rollin in the doh,dosn't mean I'm any closer to finding this girl.
I've studied my prey,money is not a bait for her.Niether are promises of weekend trips to Hawaii, week long trips to Europe or shopping at Sacs fifth Avenue.
Did I mention I speak portugese?
LOL
... would you really begrudge "potato sack" gal ... Originally Posted by M A X
I would not begrudge potato sack gal a thing. And thank you for the gentle demonstration of elevated discourse (unlike certain to-remain-nameless cryptic critics).

Of course, we still haven't seen those potato sack photos. The world, this thread, awaits.
@theflash8 what's with user name? a lot of folks from Texas on here posting on this thread (finish this sentence,)
Where the stars are bright,and they shine all night......................... .............................. ..
@theflash8 what's with user name? a lot of folks from Texas on here posting on this thread (finish this sentence,)
Where the stars are bright,and they shine all night......................... .............................. .. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Kus....be nice! Flash8 made a bigger gesture than many lurkers out there.

Flash8....thanks for participating in the thread Kus started! Cheap entertainment, no?

JY......ur the best! Potato sacks are hard to come by. I looked when I went to the grocery store, but they only have plastic potato bags....
@MAX hey its my thread, there you go again on the potato sack.
Kus..... please refer to post#221. You were hijacked way way back there, pal!
@MAX okay thanks if I get to 10,000 i'll do something special,i'll
hint at what the providers name is................ begins with a,you know that kind of thing.
@MAX okay thanks if I get to 10,000 i'll do something special,i'll
hint at what the providers name is................ begins with a,you know that kind of thing. Originally Posted by kusmaldo

sigh..........TEASE! First you're gonna tell, then you're not, now you're gonna hint, but tomorrow, come to find, it starts with a whole other letter....pft.

JY is co rect...level of commitment issues......ijs
... JY is co rect...level of commitment issues......ijs Originally Posted by M A X
Indeed.

It's getting late - want to get out of here? I know a quiet place.
Indeed.

It's getting late - want to get out of here? I know a quiet place. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
hmmm....as long as we can make some noise!
@MAX yeah i'm still operating incognito,if I did that give you her name
i'd blow my cover its too early for me to be naming names,
Where the stars are bright,and they shine all night......................... .............................. .. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
My name's the flash because I operate quick lol....I bet I can set up a dinner date with that provider you haven't given us the name of yet. IN a flash!
Oh snap! The challenge has been issued! C'mon Kus, you gonna take that? You'll be doing her a favor. She'll get so many appointments from gentlemen looking just to spite you, there's no way she'll deny you further.