Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

I can't help but laugh at Tht special girl Dorothy and all her comments. U are a riot bitch. But speaking of Houston... Pls do a kind service and go back to Houston.. Take Danielle with u when u do go. U two girls would have a great time there and not here. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
How old are you
I want some dorfy... Originally Posted by nokio3333
can I come to Houston with you? Pretty please! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Hell yes come on
I might just stay in Arkansas just to piss everyone that hates me off

Keep talking, you just scored me another 2 hour date
Oh Danielle nobody hates u and nobody hates Dorothy. I just think u guys should go spread ur awesomeness to other cities and states. Dorothy being such a winner and I'm sure u being a winner urself the two of u would kill it in H-town... But then again staying put in Arkansas is always a good Idea for u too because ur definitely a winner in Arkansas. But Tht was so cute Tht u think anybody cares whether or not u stay or go. Lol. And I don't really think anybody hates on u. I mean for one to be a hater and hate on another person the person would need to first be someone worth hating on or have something worth hating on... I don't see any reason to hate on either one of u two girls. So u can breath easy.
I mean for one to be a hater and hate on another person the person would need to first be someone worth hating on or have something worth hating on... I don't see any reason to hate on either one of u two girls. So u can breath easy. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
And this is why I don't hate you either, cupcake
I think ur hair is beautiful Danielle and Dorothy ur hair looks like it would smell amazing. U two ladies do matter and someone loves u both. Don't ever forget Tht.
I think ur hair is beautiful Danielle and Dorothy ur hair looks like it would smell amazing. U two ladies do matter and someone loves u both. Don't ever forget Tht. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Thank you, sugar pie, I feel loved whenever I go home at night. It's an amazing feeling.

Love the way you do your makeup and your tats. So cute
And this is why I don't hate you either, cupcake Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well lucky for u idc about u or wat u think about me, say about me, or whether u hate on me or not. U dont ever catch me jumping on any one of ur tons of threads indirectly popping off being a jelly MF'... It's safe to say u got Tht whole thread jacking thing down like a pro now tho.. Bravo Danielle u get a pat on the back for Tht one. U keep being the winner u are. Ur such a good person. Definitely someone to look up to. Also I would really prefer u call me CUNTCAKE not cupcake. I'm not sweet bitch. Lol
What's interesting is that you can almost see my mighty fine cunt in this pic. Yet, not quite.

Where's Pyramider? I think my taint is showing.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (138.6 KB, 271 views)
I ain't reading this whole dam thread, so who the hell is MrEd besides the talking horse and what the hell are we talking about someone with skid mark panties.
I want some dorfy... Originally Posted by nokio3333
I'd prefer a Victoria!!! Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I want both!!
What's interesting is that you can almost see my mighty fine cunt in this pic. Yet, not quite. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can see your toes

But I differently don't see any pudge.

Looking good!
I can see your toes

But I differently don't see any pudge.

Looking good! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
You like toes? Thanks, babe. Lol

I figured if people were going to act like an ass, we might as well have an appropriate illustration.
Thank you, sugar pie, I feel loved whenever I go home at night. It's an amazing feeling.

Love the way you do your makeup and your tats. So cute Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Oh well thank u. I kno how hard it was for u to roll Tht off ur tongue. I'm sure u really think and speak highly of me. Lol. But all bullshit aside I kno u don't care for me. U don't have to pretend either cause ur not Anyone I care for. We could just nicely coincide on Eccie but u insist on indirectly popping of and trying to start shit. I don't have time for all Tht mess.