What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 12-16-2015, 12:20 PM
Fargo season 3 will not return until 2017, it will take place in 2010, a few years after season 1, none of the season 1 cast will return
  • xtrem
  • 12-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Watching The man in the high castle on Amazon.

Pretty decent, takes place after WWII, with USA losing the war & the east cost is Nazi controlled & west coast ruled by Japan.
Mountain Monsters
  • cr76
  • 12-20-2015, 06:39 PM
Season Finale of HOMELAND IS TONIGHT!!!!
I'm going to have to binge watch that one when this season is done. Been catching up on The Knick(outstanding btw).

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Just finished S2 and holy shit, I did not see that coming. Can't wait for S3 now.
  • cr76
  • 12-22-2015, 05:54 AM
Knick has been picked up for a season 3 I think - too much tv too little time.
Luther is back..

Three episodes in and it's my new favourite. Excellent writing, characters, a bit confusing, until you figure out who's who. Based on a series of novels that I have not read, just an exceptional program.

Just finished S2 and holy shit, I did not see that coming. Can't wait for S3 now. Originally Posted by Fishpie

Intentionally waiting so I can binge watch on demand. Looking forward to it.

Knick has been picked up for a season 3 I think - too much tv too little time. Originally Posted by cr76
I would have been stunned if it weren't, it's an excellent show.

Luther is back.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Outstanding...I thought Idris stepped away for good after the last season. Good news.
Watched 2 episodes on NetFilx

• cr76
  • 01-04-2016, 11:41 PM
About to start game of thrones
About to start game of thrones Originally Posted by cr76

I'm sucha Johnny-come-lately....my kids came home from school for Winter Break and I finally relented, sat down with them to watch GOT and I'm totally hooked. This series has it all. Can't wait for Season 6 to begin!
Watched 2 episodes on NetFilx

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I was about to mention this. I binge watched it over the past weekend. It's a fascinating look into our justice system and difference between the haves and have nots. I still get chllls and a little mad when I think about it.

Badlands, Texas was a similar type show but you didn't get to actually see the courtroom testimony. It didn't leave me with the hollow feeling that Making a Murderer did.
I was about to mention this. I binge watched it over the past weekend. It's a fascinating look into our justice system and difference between the haves and have nots. I still get chllls and a little mad when I think about it.

Badlands, Texas was a similar type show but you didn't get to actually see the courtroom testimony. It didn't leave me with the hollow feeling that Making a Murderer did. Originally Posted by boardman
Pretty good break down. I had just started episode 3 when I noticed, my ass needs to get up and go to work.

I am AA and some people think it's just AA's that get "railroaded"! It's all about money and status.
  • cr76
  • 01-06-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm sucha Johnny-come-lately....my kids came home from school for Winter Break and I finally relented, sat down with them to watch GOT and I'm totally hooked. This series has it all. Can't wait for Season 6 to begin! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Episode 1 was fucked up - proceeding onward. I should be able to watch all before season 6 begins - of course binge is nice cause you have episodes to watch instead once a week
GoT is a drug man. Once you're done you're going to be going thru cold turkey withdrawals.