Is having a relationship hard as a provider?

Welcome back SS. Originally Posted by oldman
Thanks babe!
SS, I have met you, and you are kinda like me with the "I'm the normal girl next door type", so if you told a guy you did something else he would believe you. You have a great disposition as a person, and a normal person. But then you have to live with the "I'm lying and starting to fall for this guy" stuff. After while you might grow feelings and a concience. Thats when it gets hard, best if that happens jump out of the business and NEVER speak a word of it again! I was in that position some time ago. I wasn't ready to let go of the hobby and get a normal job lol.
SS, I have met you, and you are kinda like me with the "I'm the normal girl next door type", so if you told a guy you did something else he would believe you. You have a great disposition as a person, and a normal person. But then you have to live with the "I'm lying and starting to fall for this guy" stuff. After while you might grow feelings and a concience. Thats when it gets hard, best if that happens jump out of the business and NEVER speak a word of it again! I was in that position some time ago. I wasn't ready to let go of the hobby and get a normal job lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Awh.. Thanks for your kind words Amy! It's been awhile since we seen each other you are looking absolutely fantastic with the new pics. Congratulations! I'm not holding my breathe... but if someone does come along I would have to be honest.
Why don't you just make a friend? I mean, if all you want is someone to spend time with. Just hang out. You already have sex whenever you want, so just find yourself a cool bff!
  • drax1
  • 08-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Why don't you just make a friend? I mean, if all you want is someone to spend time with. Just hang out. You already have sex whenever you want, so just find yourself a cool bff! Originally Posted by nachorip
I agree with nachorip. You might find a client or other hobbyist that equally needs some companionship. As long as you're open minded about their hobbying, they shouldn't mind your occupation.