Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Kendall has a mouth on her, doesn't need a fucking Pink Knight. Threats not carried out are only words. Just like all the keyboard warrior words of all the brave little wussies.
I have.
I cannot believe WP/Vi has WKs. If you really cared maybe you would have PMd her to stop her behavior. I stand by my statement that she's a danger to the community and think it's best she's gone. Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Easy ... I'm sorry I'm too tired for this, I am sorry to say this but you know nothing about this young lady .... In fact most of the people who pick on her don't even know her name outside of ECCIE ...

Easy I hsve always respected you as a poster.... But your posts as of light are not if your typical style, she has not actually horn anyone including the p411 member that robbed her.

She gracefully accepted her expulsion from p411 because Gina chose not to look at evidence.

She is usually kind to me and many others, he'll some of us have met for drinks to talk about our experiences vs what ECCIE makes her image look like...

Sorry I'm mis spelling things I'm using phone and keyboard is really blurry

I do agree she is very vicious when provoked ... But she is one of sweetest girls I have meet in hobby since the little japanese Yumi in Houston
I have. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I am sorry I just re read it myself as well
And you are right ma'am it is fairly open ended

But i do have a MA in psychology and BA in sociology
Technically poking at someone who has (not saying she does) any for of ptsd, psychosis, mdd, or schitzophrenia is seen as medical conditions in the state of Texas... Because they require treatment and or medication to keep under control

But that does not make her a threat.... But it does mean people are becoming accessories to her depression, and if and a big IF she took her life based on the ECCIE bullying curtain members could be charged as accessories

Based on new online bullying laws
Thank you for letting me speak every good luck, stay safe, and have fun my frinfs

Keep hobby clean a safe

-Hioshi
I've said this before, but I still believe that Wulfie just needs a freakin' hug. Makes me kind of sad. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
The only hug she needs is by a straight jacket.
Threats are threats RR. They're typically connected to people you don't want around, especially in the hobby. But you should know that, right...?

SA getting boring?
Never boring when I'm around. lol
Hope someday you find yourself in a situation like I was defending in that instance.
8 months of constant harrassment and outing deserve defense.
Ask me if I regret 7 months of ban defending her?
With all due respect, jjkageab12, this thread in particular was dead and buried until !VI! decided to ressurect it in post #39. That's more than 30 days after the previous post.

This was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. She should have paid more attention to the lessons she claimed to have learned in the thread in which she announced her return.

It's a shame, because she is a feisty girl who I was beginning to believe really wasn't as dangerous as she had been described. Unfortunately, her meltdown took away the goodwill she was starting to rebuild.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=curtain

Good catch THN, look at the first post in the Dick clique thread.

What are the odds that the two people would misspell the same exact word the exact same way if it wasn't the exact same person.

this is getting laughable.

the gig is up man... I mean lady.
Threats are threats RR. They're typically connected to people you don't want around, especially in the hobby. But you should know that, right...?

SA getting boring? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

San antoino?
Never boring when I'm around. lol
Hope someday you find yourself in a situation like I was defending in that instance.
8 months of constant harrassment and outing deserve defense.
Ask me if I regret 7 months of ban defending her? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Congratulations on finding a new whore in Dallas to martyr.

I don't know the specifics and I don't care. Some people try to avoid burning buildings and some can't help but to go in for the strong aroma and bright lights. Let us know how that works out when YOU'RE not behind YOUR keyboard.
Expecially since they already got caught using one another's handles and banned for it once before.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=curtain

Good catch THN, look at the first post in the Dick clique thread.

What are the odds that the two people would misspell the same exact word the exact same way if it wasn't the exact same person.

this is getting laughable.

the gig is up man... I mean lady. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Tpbg buddy Id pay for lunch or dinner where ever you choose before I leave back for Friday morning Houston, I have always used words that sound same but are different

If you are ok with that sir, as long as you can keep bill under 200 and its not shellfish
Congratulations on finding a new whore in Dallas to martyr.

I don't know the specifics and I don't care. Some people try to avoid burning buildings and some can't help but to go in for the strong aroma and bright lights. Let us know how that works out when YOU'RE not behind YOUR keyboard. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

THN why do you seem so mean? Sorry dozed off

Tidsy