Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

And don't forget Becky's sidekick, Madison. Crazy wild & gorgeous!
Fawn....
Another one named Betsy. She worked in a studio off Walnut HIll - the Tigers Den or something cat like - a brunette. She was very fucking hot. She moved to the studio near TI a bit later, saw her there until she left to go to South Carolina or something. Anyone remember her ?

Autumn at the 121 Club - fun.

Tess Tulips. Fun
Lauren lane had a perfect ass. I miss that.
Traci Brooks
Fawn
?Caitlyn my first FBSM I still have a hard crush on her.
Brittany Valentine
Carmen St. James
Nina Moretti
Alyssa Nicole
Penelope Cruzz

Alyssa Day and Las Vegas Michaela are in other cities but don't seem to travel here anymore.

Hard to pick just one. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Carmen St. James
Alyssa Nicole
Nicole Beckham (in Chicago)
So Cal Lexi (from San Diego)

Great memories!
Kaci Snow...perfect ass, take it deep in her ass, and her head game was ridiculous! Kaci come back
Is Cheyenne Blake still around? And what about Sloan Mischief from ASPD days....she was something!!
Nope cheyenne is gone. She was awesome. Worked with her at oes. I miss Deanne from oes. Dam she was hot.
Sandy Lopes from PC. Now there was a cougar if there ever was one. She had a true dancer's body and a backside that any booty loving man would adore.
Cheyenne Blake...great lady. Spent my 50th birthday with her...very accommodating. She would meet me for coffee off the clock before hand and always pleased. Real good time
Can you imagine a double with Cheyenne and Tara? Schwing!!
Lets throw in Payton Lynn too and I am all over that threesome
Absolutely Michelle. The only provider to make me see her twice in one day (does that count as MSOG?). Had the most perfectest ass and thighs ever. EVER!!

Kaci Snow. Kaci's the reason why I never saw too many new girls.

Kristen Keys. I never met her, but always hungered for that creamy white thickness of hers. Makes me regret wasting time to go see her.
Preston O,Malley. Had lots of good times with her in Si. Texas.