the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

• Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Poor IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
If he wasn't so despicable it would almost be sad.
Poor IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
You must be one of those "illiterate 5th graders" Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man was talking about, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because it's obvious you didn't get beyond the 5th grade.

If he wasn't so despicable it would almost be sad. Originally Posted by Old-T
What's despicable and sad, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, is that you're such a loser that you find it necessary to get drunk so early in the day.
Did you say something? ... Rectum Rider?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're a prime example of why this forum sucks so hard, you drooling, short-bus riding, butterfly net wielding, spoon only eating retard.
You must be one of those "illiterate 5th graders" Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man was talking about, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because it's obvious you didn't get beyond the 5th grade.

What's despicable and sad, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, is that you're such a loser that you find it necessary to get drunk so early in the day. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, Corpy... When you drive through the local Jack in the Box, how do you place your order?

I'll have one Jumbo Jackmeoff with rubber gloves while I shit in my car seat, with freedom fries because St. George Bush decreed it, you minimum wage harlot.

I bet you're a hit at all the parties. If you get invited to any. No wonder you can't produce anything new...even oatmeal-like jizz that's mixed with the feces you so adore...

What a gutless pussy!

Gun Grabbing Liberals will never STOP... Ever

Townhall | Promoted Sponsored by
300,000 gun owners face jail time
NRA-ILA | 3/4/2014 6:42:33 PM

The scene above isn't from a foreign country. It's happening right here in America.

Law-abiding gun owners in Connecticut were recently forced to line up and register their firearms with the state government by January 1 of this year.

Now, citizens who either missed the deadline, or simply refused to submit to the blatantly unconstitutional law, are facing felony charges and up to five years in prison.

In fact, anti-gun groups and their allies in the state media are outright campaigning for authorities to "use the background check database" to round up an estimated 300,000 gun owners, fine them $5,000, and put them behind bars.

"If this can happen anywhere in America, it can happen everywhere," warns Chris Cox, Executive Director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA).

"And right now, Barack Obama and his gun control allies in Congress are plotting new ways to bring Connecticut's freedom-crushing policies to every corner of America."

NRA-ILA is the legislative, legal and political arm of the National Rifle Association that maintains vigilant watch over our Second Amendment freedoms and the top pro-Second Amendment group in America dedicated to defending your gun rights on Capitol Hill.

"Our NRA-ILA team is fighting hard every day to hold the line against Obama's gun ban agenda," said Cox.

"But today, I'm asking every American who cherishes their freedom to stand and fight with us. Tell Congress to vote NO on Obama's national gun registration scheme by signing this very important NRA-ILA petition today."

As Barack Obama bears down hard on our U.S. Senators and Representatives to pass his gun registration scheme, which nearly passed in the Senate last year, NRA-ILA is asking all gun owners and freedom-loving patriots to take immediate action.

"The fight we're waging in Congress right now is critical to the very survival of our freedom," said Cox.

"If you want to keep your Second Amendment rights, then please sign our petition as soon as you can. Your signed petition is one more powerful voice our elected officials can't ignore."

http://townhall.com/postrelease.html...prx_t=88367367

You're a prime example of why this forum sucks so hard, you drooling, short-bus riding, butterfly net wielding, spoon only eating retard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shut the fuck up... Rectum Rider

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 10:40 PM
"Our NRA-ILA team is fighting hard every day to hold the line against Obama's gun ban agenda," said Cox

the NRA didn't fight for 1 second when Romney placed a ban on assault rifles, NOT ONE ! ...

a republican politician, first person ( to my knowledge) to place a government ban on guns.
  • Old-T
  • 03-27-2014, 06:24 AM
That is a double foul CJ! Quit trying to point out logic to IIFFy, and how dare you imply there are political hypocrites out there.

Bad CJ!
Almost any one of your post in this thread shows you want more laws to restrict the Second Amendment rights of U.S. citizens, Speedy. You're a fucking liar when you turn around and deny what you've posted, and more than one person has called you on it, Speedy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You continue to state the same old rhetoric but when you are asked to simply cite a statement from this thread to back yourself up, you are unable to do so. Show me one place where I've asked for ADDITIONAL gun control laws. Just one. I've asked you several times recently to do so and you simply have ignored this request because you can't do it. And then you call ME a liar. IDIOT. And not a post where you read between the lines and come to some ridiculous conclusion (Such as I support Obama and therefore support his gun control initiatives). And then give me a post where someone has supported YOUR POV. I do remember COG had a post that questioned one of my posts but in no way supported you.
You continue to state the same old rhetoric but when you are asked to simply cite a statement from this thread to back yourself up, you are unable to do so. Show me one place where I've asked for ADDITIONAL gun control laws. Just one. I've asked you several times recently to do so and you simply have ignored this request because you can't do it. And not a post where you read between the lines and come to some ridiculous conclusion (Such as I support Obama and therefore support his gun control initiatives). And then give me a post where someone has supported YOUR POV. I do remember COG had a post that questioned one of my posts but in no way supported you.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
First off, you ignorant lib-retard, it's IIFFY's thread, and he, COG, Whirly, 2Dogs, JA and JL have all pointedly stated that they disagree with your bogus interpretation of the Second Amendment. Secondly, you've already been repeatedly cited and quoted, Speedy, and the fact that you still ignorantly and disingenuously deny what you said shows you for the quibbling fool you are. You said you disagree with Wyoming laws which require no license and you said you disagree with the Wyoming AG's suit against the NJ law which you've indicated, by your support, you prefer. Hence, you have repeatedly made it clear that you are in favor of and support more laws restricting the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, Speedy.

"Our NRA-ILA team is fighting hard every day to hold the line against Obama's gun ban agenda," said Cox

the NRA didn't fight for 1 second when Romney placed a ban on assault rifles, NOT ONE ! ...

a republican politician, first person ( to my knowledge) to place a government ban on guns. Originally Posted by CJ7
The NRA didn't gave Romney an "A" rating, CBJ7, they gave him a "B" rating. Meanwhile, you lib-retarded moron, the NRA gave Odumbo an "F":
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 07:30 AM
NRA-PVF Endorses Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Fairfax, VA. - The National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund today announced its endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President. NRA’s Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre, and NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) Chairman, Chris W. Cox, made the announcement in Fishersville, Virginia, during a rally with both Gov. Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan in attendance. Also, attending and performing at the press conference was country music superstar and NRA Life Member Trace Adkins.

“Virginia is ground zero – the front line of this election. This is where the race could be won or lost. This is where the difference can be made. This is where gun owners must make that difference.” said LaPierre.

“Today, we live in an America that is getting harder to recognize every day led by a President who mocks our values, belittles our faith, and is threatened by our freedom.” said Cox. “So on behalf of the four million men and women of the National Rifle Association, representing tens of millions of NRA supporters, it is my honor to announce the NRA’s endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President of the United States.”

The actions of President Barack Obama have harmed the Second Amendment for generations to come. He has appointed two anti-gun nominees to the Supreme Court – one of whom has already signed an opinion saying that law-abiding Americans do not have an individual right to own firearms. Obama’s administration worked on a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty that would undermine our Second Amendment rights, and he has helped cover-up the deadly Operation Fast and Furious scandal, arming Mexican drug cartels that continue to kill countless innocent American and Mexican citizens. He has also said that the ability of lawful citizens to carry a firearm for personal protection should be banned nationwide. As a state legislator, he opposed a law to protect people who use guns in their own homes for self-defense; endorsed a total ban on the manufacturing, sale and possession of all handguns; and supported a 500 percent increase in federal taxes on guns and ammunition. Unaccountable to the voters, America’s 100 million gun owners justifiably fear that a second Obama term would bring an all-out assault on the Second Amendment.

But there’s a clear choice this November. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will protect our Right to Keep and Bear Arms by appointing Supreme Court justices who will uphold the rulings in District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. City of Chicago – two landmark cases which held that the Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms for all law-abiding Americans. Romney and Ryan have also stated their opposition to efforts by the United Nations to implement a global gun-control bureaucracy.

“In this election, there is no debate. There is only one choice – only one hope – to save our firearms freedom and our way of life,” LaPierre continued. “Get to the polls on election day and make the difference in this campaign. Help take back our country and protect our freedom. On November 6, vote freedom first – Vote Romney-Ryan!”

--NRA-PVF--
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America's oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. Four million members strong, NRA continues to uphold the Second Amendment and advocates enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the armed services. Be sure to follow the NRA on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation and on Twitter @NRA.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Fairfax, VA. - The National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund today announced its endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President. NRA’s Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre, and NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) Chairman, Chris W. Cox, made the announcement in Fishersville, Virginia, during a rally with both Gov. Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan in attendance. Also, attending and performing at the press conference was country music superstar and NRA Life Member Trace Adkins.

“Virginia is ground zero – the front line of this election. This is where the race could be won or lost. This is where the difference can be made. This is where gun owners must make that difference.” said LaPierre.

“Today, we live in an America that is getting harder to recognize every day led by a President who mocks our values, belittles our faith, and is threatened by our freedom.” said Cox. “So on behalf of the four million men and women of the National Rifle Association, representing tens of millions of NRA supporters, it is my honor to announce the NRA’s endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President of the United States.”

The actions of President Barack Obama have harmed the Second Amendment for generations to come. He has appointed two anti-gun nominees to the Supreme Court – one of whom has already signed an opinion saying that law-abiding Americans do not have an individual right to own firearms. Obama’s administration worked on a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty that would undermine our Second Amendment rights, and he has helped cover-up the deadly Operation Fast and Furious scandal, arming Mexican drug cartels that continue to kill countless innocent American and Mexican citizens. He has also said that the ability of lawful citizens to carry a firearm for personal protection should be banned nationwide. As a state legislator, he opposed a law to protect people who use guns in their own homes for self-defense; endorsed a total ban on the manufacturing, sale and possession of all handguns; and supported a 500 percent increase in federal taxes on guns and ammunition. Unaccountable to the voters, America’s 100 million gun owners justifiably fear that a second Obama term would bring an all-out assault on the Second Amendment.

But there’s a clear choice this November. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will protect our Right to Keep and Bear Arms by appointing Supreme Court justices who will uphold the rulings in District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. City of Chicago – two landmark cases which held that the Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms for all law-abiding Americans. Romney and Ryan have also stated their opposition to efforts by the United Nations to implement a global gun-control bureaucracy.

“In this election, there is no debate. There is only one choice – only one hope – to save our firearms freedom and our way of life,” LaPierre continued. “Get to the polls on election day and make the difference in this campaign. Help take back our country and protect our freedom. On November 6, vote freedom first – Vote Romney-Ryan!”

--NRA-PVF--
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America's oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. Four million members strong, NRA continues to uphold the Second Amendment and advocates enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the armed services. Be sure to follow the NRA on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation and on Twitter @NRA. Originally Posted by CJ7
What's your point, CBJ7? The NRA opted for the candidate it perceived would better support their cause: and that wasn't Odumbo.
Gun Grabbing Liberals will never STOP... Ever

Townhall | Promoted Sponsored by
300,000 gun owners face jail time
NRA-ILA | 3/4/2014 6:42:33 PM

The scene above isn't from a foreign country. It's happening right here in America.

Law-abiding gun owners in Connecticut were recently forced to line up and register their firearms with the state government by January 1 of this year.

Now, citizens who either missed the deadline, or simply refused to submit to the blatantly unconstitutional law, are facing felony charges and up to five years in prison.

In fact, anti-gun groups and their allies in the state media are outright campaigning for authorities to "use the background check database" to round up an estimated 300,000 gun owners, fine them $5,000, and put them behind bars.

"If this can happen anywhere in America, it can happen everywhere," warns Chris Cox, Executive Director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA).

"And right now, Barack Obama and his gun control allies in Congress are plotting new ways to bring Connecticut's freedom-crushing policies to every corner of America."

NRA-ILA is the legislative, legal and political arm of the National Rifle Association that maintains vigilant watch over our Second Amendment freedoms and the top pro-Second Amendment group in America dedicated to defending your gun rights on Capitol Hill.

"Our NRA-ILA team is fighting hard every day to hold the line against Obama's gun ban agenda," said Cox.

"But today, I'm asking every American who cherishes their freedom to stand and fight with us. Tell Congress to vote NO on Obama's national gun registration scheme by signing this very important NRA-ILA petition today."

As Barack Obama bears down hard on our U.S. Senators and Representatives to pass his gun registration scheme, which nearly passed in the Senate last year, NRA-ILA is asking all gun owners and freedom-loving patriots to take immediate action.

"The fight we're waging in Congress right now is critical to the very survival of our freedom," said Cox.

"If you want to keep your Second Amendment rights, then please sign our petition as soon as you can. Your signed petition is one more powerful voice our elected officials can't ignore."

http://townhall.com/postrelease.html...prx_t=88367367

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Then you are against states rights.
What's your point, CBJ7? The NRA opted for the candidate it perceived would better support their cause: and that wasn't Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flash, Obama isn't running neither is W.
Flash, Obama isn't running neither is W. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know all about "flashing", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that is how you commonly attract your clients in Junction City. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was CBJ7 that posted the NRA endorsement of Romney, and it was CBJ7 who also made a comparative issue out of the NRA ratings for Romney and Odumbo, moron.