Are you a God Fearing Christian?

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT PASCAL INITIALLY POSITED WITH HIS WAGER....You're arguing something that no one is even bringing up.... you brought up what the wager was originally created for. I wasn't referencing that. I don't care. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hehehehe... Let's recap, shall we?

Pascal's Wager has been so refuted...

No, I mean his presupposing a Christian God has been refuted...

No, I mean his use of the wager as an argument for the existence of a diety (sic) has been refuted...

No, I mean all the religious nuts have been refuted...

No, I mean I don't know what I mean but Captain Midnight agrees with me...

No, I mean I'm well-versed in religion and apologetics so you gotta trust me...

No, I mean google it, I'm done with your games...

No, I mean here's what wikipedia says...

No, I mean the first sentence, not the whole page...

No, I mean the wager has nothing to do with mathematics or probability....

No, I mean the wager and whether God exists are the same thing...

No, I mean they're not the same thing but other people may think they are...

No, I mean DAMMIT!!! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT PASCAL MEANT WITH HIS WAGER!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FUCKED UP, NOT ME!!!

You lose, dipshit. Nice meltdown at the end. It's been fun watching you squirm like a worm. Now do everyone a favor and squirm back under your slimy rock.

P.S. As a consolation, you win the comedy prize. Your incoherence in this thread has broken the eccie laugh meter!

Hehehehe... Let's recap, shall we?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's quite clear to anyone who can read, what this discussion was initially about. You came in and tried to change it around and you got your ass handed to you in the process.

Tell you what, make the case for an abrahamic god. Talk about seeing someone squirm. This should be good.
It's quite clear to anyone who can read, what I am.... Originally Posted by WombRaider

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You've got nothing. This is what retrograde shitsippers like you resort to when you have nothing to fucking say. Give it up, bukakke beard. You got your next gangbang lined up yet? Just you and 10 dudes, right?

I'm still waiting on you to try and prove there's a god. This should be good. All you've got is book written by a bunch of goat herders who fucked their cousins and had no idea where the sun went at night.

Hey, if you switched it up to fucking goats and herding cousins, it could be called "The lost tales of Bukakke beard"
Sister Mary Ecciespam is still praying for you, undercunt...

So is your favorite Pope...

So is Blaise Pascal...

I know you won't let them down.

I was a catholic five years ago. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You are the lamest of the lame. Again, you illustrate that you have nothing. IB, is that you? You old gruberized sodomite.
Gruberized gruberite.
You are the lamest of the lame. Again, you illustrate that you have nothing. IB, is that you? You old gruberized sodomite. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hang it up, undercunt. You hit your daily spam quota. Eccie is already mailing you another check. Let's update your numbers. Since the freelance faggot from Arkansas returned in his latest “WombRaider” incarnation 4 weeks ago, he has polluted this forum with 1,232 comments - all of them as worthless as the last one! So what's the going rate for your crappy posts these days? Fifty cents a pop?
You are the lamest of the lame. Again, you illustrate that you have nothing. IB, is that you? You old gruberized sodomite. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Noticed how you didn't want to discuss your ignorant notions about the Pacific War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Pot meet Kettle.

IBGrubergruber is Grubering again! all he does is Grubergruber. Unless of course he also #grubered last night while he was busy Grubering his Grubered gruber.

Does that about cover it, you fucking sociopath?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. By definition, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, only Odumbo minions like you can be "#Grubered".
Noticed how you didn't want to discuss your ignorant notions about the Pacific War, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. By definition, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, only Odumbo minions like you can be "#Grubered". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There was no pacific war. There was a pacific theater in world war 2...
Hang it up, undercunt. You hit your daily spam quota. Eccie is already mailing you another check. Let's update your numbers. Since the freelance faggot from Arkansas returned in his latest “WombRaider” incarnation 4 weeks ago, he has polluted this forum with 1,232 comments - all of them as worthless as the last one! So what's the going rate for your crappy posts these days? Fifty cents a pop? Originally Posted by lustylad
Hang up your corset, you old queen. $.50? Shit. I don't get out of bed for less than $10K. You stay frosty, though. I still don't understand how you think a website would actually pay someone to spam their forums. Goes to show you're just about as dumb as they cum. Get ready, I have a feeling a dusty bukakke beard jizzfest is just around the corner for you.
There was no pacific war. There was a pacific theater in world war 2... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The Pacific War, sometimes called the Asia-Pacific War, was the theatre of World War II which was fought in the Pacific and East Asia. It was fought over a vast area which included the Pacific Ocean and islands, the South West Pacific, South-East Asia, and in China (including the 1945 Soviet–Japanese conflict). (wiki)
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wikipedia? Now I know you and your doppelbanger Lusty JizzBeard are one and the same. He LOVES wikipedia too. It makes him feel so smart. He can be an instant dumbass on any subject from Keynesian economics to Pascal's Wager.

You're barfing again, from my dick being rammed down your throat. Happy upchucking. I hear it keeps the weight off, you fat piece of shit.
In other news, of the 17 respondents to the poll, it seems that 13 of them either don't believe in god at all or think that the bible isn't entirely true. Interesting.
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 10:10 AM
instant dumbass Originally Posted by WombRaider

Never have I seen two words so aptly describe LustyJizzbeard.

Or IB wanker for that matter.