the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Great you two got it all out now but if you didnt there's always the pm system to discuss it or alternate forms of contacts...lets get back with the topic shall we? Thanks!
Great you two got it all out now but if you didnt there's always the pm system to discuss it or alternate forms of contacts...lets get back with the topic shall we? Thanks! Originally Posted by Mojojo

I'll behave, but only for you.. Just kidding. I've been a good girl lately
still trying to figure where we went off topic....I think tara was mentioned in every response....and when we had something personal to discuss, we sent a pm.....so I'm curious what the issue is?
....there's three or four that are above the law here.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Which ones are those Tony? Name them, publicly right here.
Which ones are those Tony? Name them, publicly right here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
i'll pm them to you, ...perhaps you can tell me where we went off topic...im pretty sure Tara was mentioned in each response...... you should send me a pm, since you seem so defensive. what amazes me is how different Houston and Dallas are... some mods don't feel the need to justify.....just my opinion.......

we are still entitled to our own opinions, aren't we?
Which ones are those Tony? Name them, publicly right here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I know your a professional mod, with all that implies.... but isn't there a rule about outing people?... you know way more than me ....but...I don't think I can name people here...I don't want to get in trouble
maybe you can grant me immunity and I can tell everyone the ladies we know your familiar with!
cuz I have some interestingly , crazy ones....
i'll be happy to pm you.... since you entered this thread.... you know cause your all that....I don't out people here, that's against the rules.....but i'll be happy to pm them to you ....I just like to follow the rules, I'm old school like that......imho.... if I was seeing a lady......
Please explain how naming the folk that are above the rules, in your mind, on icky in open forum is outing them?
I think I may have been here longer than you...so the same applies...the same Tara haters talk shit til she defends herself....then she gets banned.
if you read her reviews , she's YMMV, if that scares you, bugs you, makes you mad
don't see her, there's only 1400 other hookers out there...and 2500 more in Houston.
why do you want to see somebody, that clearly ....only wants to see certain dudes??
I think she's funny and interesting on the board, and if the Dallas mods cared about how many people click on her threads,...... that's how ECCIE makes money ,.....they might cut her some slack....because we all like to make money....unless our feelings get involved, or the ones we care about get their feelbads hurt Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Listen douche. I wasn't talking to you I was talking to kurtbain. Secondly. You have been on the board a whopping 2 months longer. So STFU
Who are you and what have you done with Tony Gambino? Dude, really, you are going with the "she is defending herself" card?

Tara has become a punch line. Yes, she has extreme haters, and some haven't been wronged nearly as bad as the butthurt that flows through them would indicate, but when Tara gets in her own little mind she has been "wronged" she is amazingly vicious. Chalking it up to defending herself just shows your ignorance.
DAMN! It's too bad the Haters got you banned again. Originally Posted by LickerLicense
Nope, don't blame the haters, racist old man...Blame ECCIE for letting people PM others on this site. If you take that away, probably 90% of her bans don't occur.

I don't have a problem with Tara, but she obviously has some self control issues when she sees a keyboard.
Nope, don't blame the haters, racist old man...Blame ECCIE for letting people PM others on this site. If you take that away, probably 90% of her bans don't occur.

I don't have a problem with Tara, but she obviously has some self control issues when she sees a keyboard. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Looks like Tara burned up her keyboard after the last dozen threads. Packing double H's has to be taxing.
I don't have a problem with Tara, but she obviously has some self control issues when she sees a keyboard. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I ended up blocking her on my phone and putting her on my ignore list yesterday because when I replied "why am I not surprised" yesterday on this thread, I got a nasty text from her less than 10 mins later.

I have nothing against the girl, I'm just tired of her nasty pm's and texts if she thinks you said something against her.
Listen douche. I wasn't talking to you I was talking to kurtbain. Secondly. You have been on the board a whopping 2 months longer. So STFU Originally Posted by txexetoo
Turn it back a notch and refrain from the name calling and unnecessary rudeness here..
Who are you and what have you done with Tony Gambino? Dude, really, you are going with the "she is defending herself" card?

Tara has become a punch line. Yes, she has extreme haters, and some haven't been wronged nearly as bad as the butthurt that flows through them would indicate, but when Tara gets in her own little mind she has been "wronged" she is amazingly vicious. Chalking it up to defending herself just shows your ignorance. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I totally get that me defending Tara seems crazy, but Tara, Sweater puppies and others add a lot of interest to this place. Tara more than anyone that's even been on here has haters and white knights to the extreme. unless a PM is threatening, or potentially violent, etc....where does free speech end? do we have to be the school district that bans a six year old for chewing a graham cracker in the shape of a gun?

why is this the only city forum that has to be so politically correct? it doesn't help in real life, and it curtails expression here. I've bee on the receiving end of some shitty PM's, but I dealt with them, didn't need to call for help, Why do the mod's and "others" constantly feel the need to control conversation, occasionally things don't always stay exactly on topic, that is how a conversation works