Providers Under $

No pics but she kinds reminds me of an older Angie Dickinson, if you know who she was. She's very hot for an older woman. The things she can do with her tongue will knock you over. Her body puts many younger women to shame.
  • HDnTX
  • 01-06-2014, 11:26 AM
You will not find any pic's of Genie, but she looks dam good for an older lady.
  • elk45
  • 01-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Need more info on Mandy in Arlington, the link won't open for me. Please and thank you sir!!
2146048840 on dallas backpage. Yes I am very real. I am super sweet and independent! I am professional no smoking/drinking/drugs and the girl next door. Keyword my phone number or SHEENA. Pleasure is mine
2146048840 on dallas backpage. Yes I am very real. I am super sweet and independent! I am professional no smoking/drinking/drugs and the girl next door. Keyword my phone number or SHEENA. Pleasure is mine Originally Posted by SheenaLuvv
Wow - you are very beautiful.
Beth near Skillman and Audelia in northeast Dallas. Review just posted. .6 for 30 min, $ for the hour
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...al-23/24732440 Originally Posted by frnchlvr
Pretty sure this is the Nadia I saw. Did you go see her?
I just wanted to bump my old thread, to see if there were any new finds out there. It seems most of the ladies I know, have all gotten GPS ( Golden Pussy Syndrome ). And are now out of my price range. Guys any input would be appreciated.
also, if you are going to link to a BP ad,
in addition to the link, pls copy the ad text from there and paste it in your post.
it will live longer over here.

the most three recent bp ads linked above have all been deleted/removed from bp.
Does anyone see Delilah? She went utr really quick....
Rickety - Which Delilah are you asking about? If you are referring to DelilahDiamonds, she is still around and is one of my ATF's.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=970525&highlight=
  • Go4it
  • 02-02-2014, 11:21 PM
LOL - since her rates are 200/300/400 and this is a thread about those at under 100 I would hope not.
He's talking about the girl in Haltom City, She was my first visit, I havent heard from her in ages. I think she only works with a select group. Once in a blue moon at the beginning of the month you may catch a quick ad on bp. Im guessing she does that when she is short on rent, then she removes it.
He's talking about the girl in Haltom City, She was my first visit, I havent heard from her in ages. I think she only works with a select group. Once in a blue moon at the beginning of the month you may catch a quick ad on bp. Im guessing she does that when she is short on rent, then she removes it. Originally Posted by angelablaze
Yep that's the Delilah I was referring to...I never got a chance to see her when she used to regularly post...i guess I'll keep watching bp and hope to get lucky