BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

I'M STILL HERE, seArgent shitburner !!! WHAT WAS THAT YOU WERE SAYING ABOUT A " VACATION " ???????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here's the answer to your question shit face:
http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...at-b28401.html

Research shows that in the months and years after a brain injury, its not only more common to gain weight than it is to lose weight, but it also becomes more difficult to shed the pounds. The problem might be directly related to the brain injury. Heres how:

Hormones

The hypothalamic-pituitary axis is a part of the brain responsible for producing and distributing hormones. Damage to it can result in hypopituitarism, which is a decrease in hormone levels. Depending on where the damage is, this could lead to hypothyroidism or a growth hormone deficiencyboth of which can cause weight gain.

Hypopituitarism is relatively common after a brain injury. If theres unexplained weight gain after a brain injury, theres a good chance its hormonal. Hormone-related weight gain will seem to come from nowhere. It will feel frustratingyouve made no changes to your eating habits, and yet the scale keeps going up. And trying to lose weight will be like trying to scratch your way through a brick wall.

Fortunately, hormone deficiencies can be treated and sometimes this treatment is enough to break though that brick wall. But youll have to talk to your doctor about getting a comprehensive hormone test or a referral to an endocrinologist. Many doctors will know that a brain injury can cause hormone problems, but you might encounter some reluctance if you have a milder brain injury or concussion. Although chronic hormone deficiencies are more common after severe brain injuries, milder brain injuries can cause hormone changes too.

Read more: Is your brain injury making you fat? by marierowland http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...#ixzz4hqhmD8uC
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
See what you've done now .....? When you start slinging shit, you need to know what side of the boat your own .... but you were in the Army, right?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...apology&page=6

"shrapnel inches from brain" ... post #83 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread ... 07-28-2016, 04:16 PM

Luke_Wyatt
Valued Poster

"I haven't threatened anyone- I come here to have a serious debate and in return get called names and have sexual and/or gay innuendos thrown my way. I basically have told these guys to walk the walk- if we were discussing this in the street I highly doubt they would call me any names for the obvious reasons.Secondly, do you have any clue of what "disabled" veteran encompasses? It doesn't mean I am in a wheelchair or missing a leg. I do have slight battles of PTSS and have awful migraines as a result of shrapnel which was removed a few inches from my brain."
Now, Big Boy, where is that "gland" ... ???? "hypothalamic-pituitary" gland!!

The one that you claim was injured by the shrapnel ....

.... that struck you "a few inches from" your "brain"!!!!

So, please tell the folks about the shrapnel hit to your ...

Here's the answer to your question shit face:
http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...at-b28401.html

Research shows that in the months and years after a brain injury, its not only more common to gain weight than it is to lose weight, but it also becomes more difficult to shed the pounds. The problem might be directly related to the brain injury. Heres how:

Homos

The hypothalamic-pituitary axis is a part of the brain responsible for producing and distributing homo. Damage to it can result in hypopituitarism, which is a decrease in hormone levels. Depending on where the damage is, this could lead to hypothyroidism or a growth homo deficiencyboth of which can cause weight gain.

Hypopituitarism is relatively common after a brain injury. If theres unexplained weight gain after a brain injury, theres a good chance its homo TSD. Homo-related weight gain will seem to come from nowhere. It will feel frustratingyouve made no changes to your eating habits, and yet the scale keeps going up. And trying to lose weight will be like trying to scratch your way through a brick wall.

Fortunately, homo deficiencies can be treated and sometimes this treatment is enough to break though that brick wall fudge packed ass, But youll have to talk to your doctor about getting a comprehensive homo test or a referral to an endocrinologist. Many doctors will know that a brain injury can cause homo problems, but you might encounter some reluctance if you have a milder brain injury or concussion. Although chronic homo deficiencies are more common after severe brain injuries, milder brain injuries can cause homo changes too.

Read more: Is your brain injury making you fat? by marierowland http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...#ixzz4hqhmD8uC
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you do have issues, fat-ass
you do have issues, fat-ass ... Originally Posted by gary5912
... and he created them himself ...

I'm surprised he doesn't have "tennis elbow" from lifting food to his mouth!
you do have issues, fat-ass Originally Posted by gary5912
Mainly issues with the truth, especially when it comes to military service. The stolen valor POS
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Mainly issues with the truth, especially when it comes to military service. The stolen valor POS Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you still talking military service on a whore board?

Are you still talking military service on a whore board?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Why not, LUBE the liar " crows " about his stolen valor in his sig line !
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 05:17 PM
Why not, LUBE the liar " crows " about his stolen valor in his sig line ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nobody should be talking about military service on a whore board. Fuck , there may even be a regulation on that...

Nobody should be talking about military service on a whore board. Fuck , there may even be a regulation on that...

Go tell that to YOUR hero, LUBE the stolen valor POS !
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Go tell that to YOUR hero, LUBE the stolen valor POS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I assume he can read. I made no exceptions.

Nobody should be talking about military service on a whore board. Fuck, there may even be a regulation on that... Originally Posted by WTF
You're full of shit, as usual. This is the Political Forum. It's a political decision each time our military is deployed somewhere. We debate those decisions all the time in this forum. Some posters reference their military service in that context. Others lie about it because they are insecure, narcissistic miscreants trying to steal the valor of real veterans.
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 05:41 PM
You're full of shit, as usual. This is the Political Forum. It's a political decision each time our military is deployed somewhere. We debate those decisions all the time in this forum. Some posters reference their military service in that context. Others lie about it because they are insecure, narcissistic miscreants trying to steal the valor of real veterans. Originally Posted by lustylad
I disagree, my guess is the military does not want its members or former members invoking their past or present military service on a whore board, even under the subset of a political forum.

I disagree, my guess is the military does not want its members or former members invoking their past or present military service on a whore board, even under the subset of a political forum.

Which is why they are foolish to think I would openly indulge that info
Which is why they are foolish to think I would openly indulge that info Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
YOU already HAVE seArgent shitburner, when YOU threw your fake " rank " out there. First as a Master SeArgent, then after YOU promoted YOURSELF to SeArgent Major !
YOU already HAVE seArgent shitburner, when YOU threw your fake " rank " out there. First as a Master SeArgent, then after YOU promoted YOURSELF to SeArgent Major ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You didn't have the balls to show up at HEB gay lengua -chicken shit