Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted here in a long time and figured this would be a great why to reintroduce myself
Hi All I'm Alisa Michaels, very nice to meet you

Originally Posted by AlisaMichaels
AlisaMichaels i noticed some of your pics on your website is of celebrities who are not advertising here on Eccie. Which of your Elegant Ebony pictures are of you?

Oh, welcome back!
I really didn't post to start a pissing contest, lol but no I DON'T use my photo as an avatar and almost ALL of my photo's on my site were taken with my cell phone, which you can clearly see from the flash and very bad resolution. I think the celeb's would have better pic's taken

AlisaMichaels i noticed some of your pics on your website is of celebrities who are not advertising here on Eccie. Which of your Elegant Ebony pictures are of you?

Oh, welcome back! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
AlisaMichaels You didn't have to remove all those other celebrity pics away from your website on my account????
Enjoy Miss LL's Elegant Ebonies thread
My Site has been the same since I designed it. Check the internet snapshots I'm sorry my crappy pic's are awesome I like them Guess you do too And you can always check the internet snapshots that's the beauty of the age of technology
I've been told that's a pretty good place to be ;-) Originally Posted by Sexy_Rissa
Hope to find out about that myself!!

Bambi Kiss - retired Kansas City provider:

Originally Posted by zeejoe
Bambi is retired!!
Darn.

Seeking ~P, my pretty sexy lady. I miss you dearly!!
Teheh you're all so lovely!

I am definitely going to try to make it to Texas in Nov. Let's start planning an ebony meet&greet (: Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
omg...an ebony m/g....can I host? ...talk about sensory overload...
Seeking ~P, my pretty sexy lady. I miss you dearly!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Awww, You know you're my favorite FF and i miss you more
Hope I fit the bill gents...

Hope to find out about that myself!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Soon
Awww, You know you're my favorite FF and i miss you more Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I need to come see you, baby.
It's October and I sure like for have you sing to me again!!

Originally Posted by LaylaLipstikk
:t hrob::thr ob::throb :: throb::th rob:

Originally Posted by LaylaLipstikk

Wow, that's perfection right there. Thanks for sharing LaylaLipstikk!!
I can see it now...an Elegant Ebony party....I'll host it...who's in.
Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane