In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

I’ll slip into Tara’s worn out pussy, happily. I find her to be very delicious looking. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
Yes she is!
Doing kegals as I type this right now......

Any other ladies do the same when they read about a loose pussy? Lol makes me just start doing it no matter what I’m doing...sitting in the car...kegals...grocery store...kegals....getting fucked....kegals...idk about yall but it feels good to me to randomly do them....lol
  • CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 09:39 PM
That's some old stretched out pussy, time for her to get that greek action going or start giving HJ like that Tara whore. Originally Posted by BLM69
There’s that speaking on topics ye knows nothing about. I’ll wager that I never turn Greek and still will have a tighter Pussy than you. Shallow mind and shallow pussy is all you’ve got going for you I see
I’ll slip into Tara’s worn out pussy, happily. I find her to be very delicious looking. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
Fucktard this this not about u wishing to have it. Like ur slave cunt. This is about a slut that has a yes review. Snap the fuck out of it. Moron
A chick who pops out a couple of kids in her early twenties and doesn’t do kegels is floppy compared to a 40 year old cougar with no kids and a healthy sex drive. No comparison. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
That’s me. NO kids, and naturally built with an unusually small pelvic area. I’ve always been tight and that’s not always been a good thing; when I have to disappoint myself and my guy if he’s really, really well endowed and it just won’t fit. Thankfully it’s only happened a few times. Even though I get wet, I depend heavily on a good lube, like Wet Platinum. And definitely a high sex drive! I like to practice my kegels during my sessions when I’m, um, “filled up”.

And my kitty was very sparsely used until I became a Provider in late 2011, and even now, at 47, I have to limit myself to no more than 3-5 clients a week to avoid getting too sore or getting a scraped raw kitty. I’ve given a few guys a pretty serious chafing too! Believe me, it has NOT gotten any looser with use or age.

So please don’t go calling women in their 40’s “floppy and loose”. It’s just not true. Like has already been said, it’s genetics and how you take care of yourself. Besides, it’s rude to say that about a woman unless you’ve personally examined her!

Because it’s really not age, it’s what you were born with. Women are all different sizes just like men are. And the vag is designed to snap back after childbirth, unless you’re like that crazy lady on TV that has 19 kids!
That’s me. NO kids, and naturally built with an unusually small pelvic area. I’ve always been tight and that’s not always been a good thing; when I have to disappoint myself and my guy if he’s really, really well endowed and it just won’t fit. Thankfully it’s only happened a few times. Even though I get wet, I depend heavily on a good lube, like Wet Platinum. And definitely a high sex drive! I like to practice my kegels during my sessions when I’m, um, “filled up”.

And my kitty was very sparsely used until I became a Provider in late 2011, and even now, at 47, I have to limit myself to no more than 3-5 clients a week to avoid getting too sore or getting a scraped raw kitty. I’ve given a few guys a pretty serious chafing too! Believe me, it has NOT gotten any looser with use or age.

So please don’t go calling women in their 40’s “floppy and loose”. It’s just not true. Like has already been said, it’s genetics and how you take care of yourself. Besides, it’s rude to say that about a woman unless you’ve personally examined her!

Because it’s really not age, it’s what you were born with. Women are all different sizes just like men are. And the vag is designed to snap back after childbirth, unless you’re like that crazy lady on TV that has 19 kids! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
U t missing the point. If ur not 20 ish ur done.
Fucktard this this not about u wishing to have it. Like ur slave cunt. This is about a slut that has a yes review. Snap the fuck out of it. Moron Originally Posted by PeterBota
What’s wrong with you Peter? Like it or not the thread developed a side topic when someone mentioned the reviewer in question may have had a problem with a 46 yo worn out pussy. And that’s just dumb, pussys are all different sizes and they are designed to expand and then contract back to the original size. Age doesn’t affect it.

But you’re so angry!! Using words like fucktard, slave cunt, and calling the OP a slut! And then called the previous poster a moron! Wow! Overreact much? I don’t think name calling and abuse is allowed. And it’s so childish. Why so volatile and why is she a slut? You went way overboard over nothing.

What does “u t missing the point” mean? You’re not making sense. Sober up and spell out your words. “If ur not 20 ish ur done”??? That’s just ignorant. I didn’t like sex in my 20’s and probably wasn’t very good at it. Experience is a good thing. My hormones exploded at 40, and it’s SO much better now. And I know what I’m doing and how to please my partner and am much more open minded. I wouldn’t go back to my 20’s for anything. And I’m CERTAINLY NOT DONE.
  • dgc92
  • 03-31-2018, 10:37 PM
girl please..

a train of pussy would make me a very happy guy!!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Uh, BLM's a guy, bruh. Unless you're calling him a pussy. In which case, someone RTM this abusive fucker, that aggression is unacceptable.
What’s wrong with you Peter? Like it or not the thread developed a side topic when someone mentioned the reviewer in question may have had a problem with a 46 yo worn out pussy. And that’s just dumb, pussys are all different sizes and they are designed to expand and then contract back to the original size. Age doesn’t affect it.

But you’re so angry!! Using words like fucktard, slave cunt, and calling the OP a slut! And then called the previous poster a moron! Wow! Overreact much? I don’t think name calling and abuse is allowed. And it’s so childish. Why so volatile and why is she a slut? You went way overboard over nothing.

What does “u t missing the point” mean? You’re not making sense. Sober up and spell out your words. “If ur not 20 ish ur done”??? That’s just ignorant. I didn’t like sex in my 20’s and probably wasn’t very good at it. Experience is a good thing. My hormones exploded at 40, and it’s SO much better now. And I know what I’m doing and how to please my partner and am much more open minded. I wouldn’t go back to my 20’s for anything. And I’m CERTAINLY NOT DONE. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I can’t. I swear for the life of me. I can not I will not try to even get to your level.
Fucktard this this not about u wishing to have it. Like ur slave cunt. This is about a slut that has a yes review. Snap the fuck out of it. Moron Originally Posted by PeterBota
Someone needs a nap. Or a drink. Or therapy. “like your slave cunt?” What’s that even mean, lol?
I can’t. I swear for the life of me. I can not I will not try to even get to your level. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I’m well aware of that. You’re not capable of rising to my level. That’s ok, just stay where you are with your anger and profanity, sentences that don’t make sense, incomprehensible writing, and misguided beliefs. We’re all entitled to post our opinions. Just try to not call people names or be so insulting.
Uh, BLM's a guy, bruh. Unless you're calling him a pussy. In which case, someone RTM this abusive fucker, that aggression is unacceptable. Originally Posted by dgc92
uhhhh i was calling you a girl..

and apparently a very clueless girl.

OP -

will you be offering deep discounts now?
almost forgot..

OP -

with this "no" review, will you indeed offer anal in the immediate future?

thanks!
I’m well aware of that. You’re not capable of rising to my level. That’s ok, just stay where you are with your anger and profanity, sentences that don’t make sense, incomprehensible writing, and misguided beliefs. We’re all entitled to post our opinions. Just try to not call people names or be so insulting. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thank you GK