Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

• klutz
  • 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I liked Babylon 5...

Watched every single episode of Farscape... great show... even if they had puppets...
I liked Babylon 5...

Watched every single episode of Farscape... great show... even if they had puppets... Originally Posted by klutz
I watched B5 through netflix, before streaming, so a dvd at a time. I thought it was decent sci-fi, but my favorite episode was not even about the main characters, it was called ""A View from the Gallery"...follows two maintenance guys on station from their perspective.

Loved Farscape, but felt like they had several episodes where everyone goes goofy and is dancing in a 60's night club, those episodes were annoying. First season can be tough to get through, really does not pick up until mid season 2 ish.

I thought the scarrans were pretty cool looking for a low budget TV show.
Netflix streaming has a bunch of Futurama episodes up too and of course sadly, it got cancelled again
Spaceballs!
Spaceballs! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

I watched The Last Starfighter last night, which reminded me of War Games, which reminded me of a cool book I read last month called "Ready Player One." I recommend it to geeks everywhere.
I watched The Last Starfighter last night, which reminded me of War Games, which reminded me of a cool book I read last month called "Ready Player One." I recommend it to geeks everywhere. Originally Posted by theCFE
Is a interesting book, the audiobook is narrated by Will Weaton, which is how I absorbed it.
Yes! I have a shirt that says, "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb." No one ever gets it :/

I watched The Last Starfighter last night. Originally Posted by theCFE
Best gamer movie ever
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Yes! I have a shirt that says, "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb." No one ever gets it :/

Best gamer movie ever Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
Don't know tron was pretty good. But I did like the last star fighter a lot. Anything beats the new shit with the exception of RE they all suck really bad. Can you say street fighter.
I liked the Street Fighter movie, but I recognize that I'm in the vast minority there.

Oh well :/
Here are some favorites of mine.....The Dark Crystal, WarGames, Time Bandits, DragonSlayer, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Forbidden Planet, The BeastMaster, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Black Hole, Flash Gordon.....that about covers it for the moment lol
Unfortunately the new Thundercats has been cancelled
I liked the Street Fighter movie, but I recognize that I'm in the vast minority there.

Oh well :/ Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
No, Street Fighter rocks, especially with a glass of Rum!
The worst video game movie evar is that Super Marios Bros. movie....

Unfortunately the new Thundercats has been cancelled Originally Posted by keith

This thread has too much bad news in it....
WarGames Originally Posted by keith
Totally

The worst video game movie evar is that Super Marios Bros. movie....
Originally Posted by Glynette
Here's the thing about that movie; if they had called it anything else, it would have been a fun movie with no real complaints. They had to go and call it Super Mario Bros, though, so everyone hates it. Damn shame.