YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Hells yes. Pho is where it's at.

Hot dog noodles...
Munchkins are very finicky creatures...when they eat, I celebrate!
And for the record, the original recipe was noodles only but when I turned around the fridge was open and I heard scurrying. I wrangled a munchkin to the ground and in its sticky little paws was a pack of hotdogs with bite marks....I thought it best to indulge their culinary preferences with their known affinity for noodles. Ramen and hot dogs today...sushi tomorrow ;-)
Fair enough. I am down with anything that shuts munchkins up, to be honest. Although really, it sounds like you are living in the midst of an Animal Planet show!
Fair enough. I am down with anything that shuts munchkins up, to be honest. Although really, it sounds like you are living in the midst of an Animal Planet show! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Haha!

The Disney parts are super cute, but Edward/Bella are the equivalent of a cold shower to me.

CedricDiggory4life.
Haha!

The Disney parts are super cute, but Edward/Bella are the equivalent of a cold shower to me.

CedricDiggory4life. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
You realize Edward Cullen is just who Cedric Diggory became after he was slain by Lord Voldemort and raised as a vampire, right?

Bella is just an American Hermione Granger.
Hermione is much smarter...ijs
Tartar sauce!!!
Salsa!!
Sour Cream!!
Hahaha...lets see how far we can take it before I explain my condiment outburst...
guacamole!!