Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

If you say so. I say he's just another . . .

Mindless sheep. All of you. The Executive Branch is crumbling and you continue to defend him. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's not the Executive Branch of Government that is crumbling, it's the Democratic Party that is. Why do you think they keep making up all this bullshit about Trump? They want their power back what little they had to start with.
It's not the Executive Branch of Government that is crumbling, it's the Democratic Party that is. Why do you think they keep making up all this bullshit about Trump? They want their power back what little they had to start with. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Actually, with the inept bullshit of a Congress (chaired by "PissLousy") the Executive Branch is expanding as Trump takes Giant Steps for Mankind in the U.S. and on the World Stage to benefit the VOTERS and TAXPAYERS of the U.S.

What was the "center piece" of the 8 years of "Community Organizer" before Trump?

The UNAFFORDABLE Care Act. Pissing off more of the taxpayers' money!
If you say so. I say he's just another . . .

Mindless sheep. All of you. The Executive Branch is crumbling and you continue to defend him. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

interesting video on the Halal technique.

whisper gods name and they go limp? interesting.
. DOJ reveals no Mueller grand jury material shared with any foreign government

The Justice Department disclosed in a court filing Friday that no protected information from the grand jury empaneled by then-Special Counsel Robert Mueller was shared with any foreign government.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jus...government.amp

But, but, but, wait till the FISA report is made public
So what if anything was wrong with Trump removing her at his "will". The leftist media and I'm sure you as a pablum sucking follower of it, seem to be portraying that action as somehow sinister. And the leftist media seems to completely ignore that she had been appointed by Obama to that position. Originally Posted by eccielover
Well if your intentions are to remove a state employee and replace them with a flunky or devoted pasty to aid in your crime that’s news worthy. The so called fake news simply reports the facts as they are exposed. It’s not their fault your leader is bat shit crazy. They simply report the facts.

Viva La Whistleblowers
What was the "center piece" of the 8 years of "Community Organizer" before Trump?

The UNAFFORDABLE Care Act. Pissing off more of the taxpayers' money! Originally Posted by LexusLover
and what was Trump's? giving tax cuts to the extremely wealthy, whose relative wealth, vis-a-vis the bottom 99%, was already at its highest point in HISTORY.. meanwhile, he chalks up the highest deficits known to mankind, but the Republicans don't care anymore. that used to be the center piece of their platform, to REDUCE deficit spending.

at least Obama gave healthcare to many who didn't have it.. Trump lied, and said he would "fix' Obamacare, "repeal and replace" and create a better healthcare system. bullshit. his only goal is to destroy every morsel of Obamacare, and replace with nothing. not a single God Damn word during his whole tenure, about a thought to provide healthcare to those who aren't on Employer-based plans. he threw a bone to the veterans, the right to choose their own Doctors. but fuck everybody else..
interesting video on the Halal technique.

whisper gods name and they go limp? interesting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Just like the new GOP. Whisper the POTUS's name and their balls, brains, and spine go limp. The "chosen one" has his sheep and will sacrifice them unless you eacape. Sheep will be sheep. Escape this shepherd.

Or else . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94lP-fZyLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA
and what was Trump's? giving tax cuts .... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When did "Trump" give tax cuts ... ? I thought you were smarter than that ..... geeezzzzz ...... and you are posting on a political forum.

Does this "look" familiar to you?
Pub.L. 115–97
How about this:
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
Most of the "deplorables" I know .... are smarter than you are!

They also want the Demwits to continue on with their do-nothing "Impeachment Investigation"!!!!

This is an "investigation" to determine if there is sufficient rumors to begin the legitimate Constitutional process of a hearing to support a vote for an "Impeachment" isn't it? Of course, the facts are "classified" and must be kept "secret" from the public like all the other "secret" investigation hearings they've been having. They're in a Deep Coma not in a Deep State.
When did "Trump" give tax cuts ... ? I thought you were smarter than that ..... geeezzzzz ...... and you are posting on a political forum.

Does this "look" familiar to you?

How about this:

Most of the "deplorables" I know .... are smarter than you are! Originally Posted by LexusLover
you are deliberately being retarded, suggesting I thought Trump gave the Tax cuts during Obama's Presidency. how about contributing something real, instead of playing the Moron?
....devoted pasty ... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Is that one that once it's on it stays on?

. DOJ reveals no Mueller grand jury material shared with any foreign government

The Justice Department disclosed in a court filing Friday that no protected information from the grand jury empaneled by then-Special Counsel Robert Mueller was shared with any foreign government.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jus...government.amp

But, but, but, wait till the FISA report is made public Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The FISA Report is fake too.
There might be 100 IQ points in the Clan....with all of theirs added together.

I prefer to call them: The Snipe Hunt Foursome! They're too stupid to admit it.
So. You're saying America's mayor is a queen. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Only for Donald...

"Donald! I thought you were a gentleman!"

"Can't say I didn't try!"

Is that one that once it's on it stays on?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

The sight of pasties turns jaxboy into a devoted patsy!