Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

then skip the convo. ahahahaha. far as i see it both the wife and ex-wife are hotter than this confused closeted gay man deserved. oh yes .. it's apparent now he had been to this club dozens of times. no mere criminal stakes out a place for a crime that many times, why, it would be a tip-off. his father keeps saying it wasn't about religion .. well it partly was. it's clear his father was extremely anti-gay. so now that it begins to be clear this man might have had gay feelings, how is he going to come out to a father that is completely closed minded to the subject? while the father isn't directly responsible, he clearly made this man feel "shamed" by Islam for his potential gay feelings.

so what does this asshole do? he "purges" himself in the eyes of Allah by killing 49 people? Wonderful religion. it's like nuclear waste .. you don't want to get contaminated by it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wonder if EKIM'S family feels the same shame over HIS choice of lifestyle and gloryhole, dingleberry picking profession ? assup's family too ?
That's another problem you have, your diet. You strike me as being a vegan. Early man's intellect didn't begin to increase until he discovered the value of eating meat. Try alternating Beef, chicken and fish in your diet through out the week, your outlook may change. Yes vegetables are important too. Try some Cruciferous varieties like Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower and Kale. You might even see a spike in your "T"- Levels. Quit fucking around.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He and EKIM already have the eating of " fruits " part down in there diet ! Lots of their fellow fags and dingleberries !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You obviously don't know shit about me, Jim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahahaha,... You're Oxygen deprived, I know that.

Jim
The inconsistencies of this Psyop are getting more apparent everyday. In the following video the narrator examines the manner in which police entered the building and the variations of two news accounts.

Jim

https://youtu.be/7DK0CXQth5o
Wonder if EKIM'S family feels the same shame over HIS choice of lifestyle and gloryhole, dingleberry picking profession ? assup's family too ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He and EKIM already have the eating of " fruits " part down in there diet ! Lots of their fellow fags and dingleberries ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Sad ass gay rey the deflection queen, wants everyone to share his lifestyle. He is so lonely since his "woomby" left for a bigger dick.

The inconsistencies of this Psyop are getting more apparent everyday. In the following video the narrator examines the manner in which police entered the building and the variations of two news accounts.

Jim

https://youtu.be/7DK0CXQth5o Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Poor jim still wanting it to be "staged" .
Poor jim still wanting it to be "staged" . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Show me the bodies. Show me something that proves a mass shooting took place. I can almost predict when the next one will be. It's gullible fucks like you that enables them to pull off stupid shit like this repeatedly without any questions asked.

Jim
Why? That was your rationale for not voting for Romney in 2012. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, that was never my rationale. And since when was Romney ever "the good"?

I wanted to punish the GOP by not only not voting for the empty suit, but by increasing Obama's margin to really drive home the point. What lesson would they have learned if I voted for Romney "just because" he is the GOP candidate? Am I supposed to swallow any piece of shit they nominate? They won't shape up until they get an ass-kicking.

I was perfectly willing to burn the GOP for an election cycle or two to get some reform of party policies.

The GOP MIGHT shape up if Trump gets an historic ass-kicking. At least the next slate of GOP candidates won't be a bunch of Wall Street sycophants. And no one will listen to suicidal turds like IFFY anymore. Someone with outsider views like Trump but without his innumerable warts will have a real shot at changing the system - assuming Wall Street hasn't give the country away to foreigners by 2020.
Show me the bodies. Show me something that proves a mass shooting took place. I can almost predict when the next one will be. It's gullible fucks like you that enables them to pull off stupid shit like this repeatedly without any questions asked.

Show me where it didn't. You polling for DOTY?

You're an idiot. But let's see you predict the next one. Let's hear it.

Are you seriously saying that all those cops and all those mourners in Orlando are in on a big faked mass murder?

To put it another way, what evidence - if any - would make you accept that it was real. Be specific.

You say "show me the bodies", but if you did see them, we both know you would say they died somewhere else, or they were fake cadavers, or some stupid shit.

That's the way conspiracy theorists are.
I was perfectly willing to burn the GOP for an election cycle or two to get some reform of party policies. Originally Posted by Revenant
no, they won't change who they are. they are progressive statists at their core and fool conservatives as useful tools to be discarded at their convenience.
how is this one a false flag op?
As I read some of these comments like it was a made up story. I'm born and raised in Orlando and was out the night it happened a few blocks away. I assure its no media story and the families are suffering. Many families lost their children! I've never ever seen my city come together like this and what a lot of you that don't live anywhere near here because this board is dead in Florida we have a lot of violence recently in the downtown scene which is new for us. Of course nothing on this level but you could go out without fear of being shot or stabbed and killed. As far as everyone saying 50 killed its 49 the killer doesn't count in the death toll!
As I read some of these comments like it was a made up story. I'm born and raised in Orlando and was out the night it happened a few blocks away. I assure its no media story and the families are suffering. Many families lost their children! I've never ever seen my city come together like this and what a lot of you that don't live anywhere near here because this board is dead in Florida we have a lot of violence recently in the downtown scene which is new for us. Of course nothing on this level but you could go out without fear of being shot or stabbed and killed. As far as everyone saying 50 killed its 49 the killer doesn't count in the death toll! Originally Posted by Kelsey180
I am SO glad the FBI changed the death count from 50 to 49 once they realized the jihadi asshole had been counted among the dead.

As far as I am concerned, the perpetrators of mass murder should never be counted among the dead in a mass shooting incident. The shooter's death is not a tragedy, it is a silver lining.
Some of y'all are some low class motherfuckers.