ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

Yeah, Biden had a son who went to war.....in the JAG corps. Whereas Sarah Palin had a son who was in the infantry. So I guess you'll start saying nice things about Palin. You have to or be a hypocrite. So what will it be dummy?
What are you implying Judy? That Biden's son was smarter than Palin's?
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah, Biden had a son who went to war.....in the JAG corps. Whereas Sarah Palin had a son who was in the infantry. So I guess you'll start saying nice things about Palin. You have to or be a hypocrite. So what will it be dummy? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sara Palin seems like a great mother and horrible national leader that has no grasp of world or even national politics. She is a quitter. Joe Biden voted for the 2003 invasion and should be kicked in the nuts every day to remind the SOB of that fact.

Dick Cheney on the other hand is a draft dodger, a chickenhawk and war profiteer. Hid nuts should be cut off and stuffed in your mouth you faux fiscal conservative.

Biben is a BOZO

I implied nothing (not that you could figure it out), I said it. Biden's son was in the JAG Corps behind the lines for the most part. Palin's son was on the front line in the infantry. I guess senator's kids get better protection that governor's children. Al Gore Jr. got a personal detail to protect his ass in Vietnam were he served as a journalist.
Just the diff between a Lawyer, and a grunt. Or a officer and a EM.
grunt. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
good name for you

what's your strategy, GOOOOOBER?
...at least Biden had/has a son who served. Originally Posted by WTF
.. and at most ...

Is either one of this guys his son?
good name for you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I grunt every time I take a johnstone. You are a flusher.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Well LexusLiar we all know Dick Cheny had no children serve. All that family has done is profit from wars.
Well LexusLiar we all know Dick Cheny had no children serve. All that family has done is profit from wars. Originally Posted by WTF
You just ramble on. You don't even know what you are talking about.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Nor do you, Dipshit.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ment_baby.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/01/po...gn/01CHEN.html

Cheney is pond scum. Possibly the most purely evil person ever to serve the Amrrican public.

And a draft dodging cocksucker.
Well LexusLiar we all know Dick Cheny had no children serve. All that family has done is profit from wars. Originally Posted by WTF

They are called "rabbit holes" and are an integral part of WTF the Moronic Buffoon's tiny toolbox.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2014, 11:52 PM

Cheney has no children that has served in the military. Google dick cheney war profiteering.

btw neither Biden nor Clinton will get my vote for 2016.