Mueller Report-Volume ll - Obstruction of justice.

the Republicans will not concede there was anything wrong with that lockdown.

The whistle blower describes being told by White House officials not secondary information here. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yeah. It is. It's the definition of "hearsay".
Yeah. It is. It's the definition of "hearsay". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so what if it is hearsay? it was all true.

you have the biggest bug up your ass about Schiff's parody and the hearsay nature of the charges. go get some sleep.
so what if it is hearsay? it was all true.

you have the biggest bug up your ass about Schiff's parody and the hearsay nature of the charges. go get some sleep.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, it wasn't "all" true.
No, it wasn't "all" true. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
is too..
is too.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trump was not in violation of the statutes cited in the whistleblower's memo because those statutes do not apply to a sitting president conducting foreign policy; so, no, it is not "all" true.
Trump was not in violation of the statutes cited in the whistleblower's memo because those statutes do not apply to a sitting president conducting foreign policy; so, no, it is not "all" true. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
he was not "conducting Foreign policy".. that is your ultra right wing spin. he was attempting a Mobster-like shakedown.
he was not "conducting Foreign policy".. that is your ultra right wing spin. he was attempting a Mobster-like shakedown. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Each and EVERY time Trump talks to a head of state it's "foreign policy" because your witch hildebeest ain't the one making the phone calls. Deal with it.
he was not "conducting Foreign policy".. that is your ultra right wing spin. he was attempting a Mobster-like shakedown. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey chungy, good news - I can help introduce you to Ilhan Omar!

Btw - could you do me a favor and steer me to the best amp in Dallas if I come down for a visit?

Uh-oh! Was that a "Mobster-like shakedown"?
Hey chungy, good news - I can help introduce you to Ilhan Omar!

Btw - could you do me a favor and steer me to the best amp in Dallas if I come down for a visit?

Uh-oh! Was that a "Mobster-like shakedown"? Originally Posted by lustylad
please do!

absolutely!

too early to tell!
please do!

absolutely!

too early to tell! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep, it’s very early,

But since the scandal broke, all six house committees are now under impeachment inquiry.

The majority of the House will vote yes for impeachment

The speaker of the house is ready to move to impeachment if the fat lying bastard continues to obstruct the investigation like he did with the Mueller report.

Yes, early, but very different..
Yep, it’s very early,

But since the scandal broke, all six house committees are now under impeachment inquiry.

The majority of the House will vote yes for impeachment

The speaker of the house is ready to move to impeachment if the fat lying bastard continues to obstruct the investigation like he did with the Mueller report.

Yes, early, but very different.. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

what!?!? IF Trump "continues" to obstruct? i thought you claimed he already had obstructed the Mueller investigation.

your bias has you unhinged and desperate that Nancy Pants can get it done. and that pencil-neck Schiff who we all know now never had one bit of evidence at all on Trump. he's been lying his ass off from day one. he expected Mueller to hand it to him and Mueller couldn't get it done, sparky. nothing from the Mueller report will even come up in this farce because there's nothing there. there's nothing to this latest bullshit either.
that pencil-neck Schiff who we all know now never had one bit of evidence at all on Trump. he's been lying his ass off from day one. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
oh yeah, he lied his ass off this morning! he started the Hearing with shit about Mobster-like accusations against...

huh? parody?

what the fuck is that?
Each and EVERY time Trump talks to a head of state it's "foreign policy" because your witch hildebeest ain't the one making the phone calls. Deal with it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why is a private citizen always seem to be involved in the scams of the fat lying bastards corruption. The liar sent Lyingdowski to bully Sessions just like he sent Rudy to bully the Ukrainians, like he sent Cohen to bully people for years.

You can call it criminal mentality or Mob like behavior but the simple fact is...it’s wrong!!!! He knows Biden will beat his ass like a Christmas drum.
Why is a private citizen always seem to be involved in the scams of the fat lying bastards corruption. The liar sent Lyingdowski to bully Sessions just like he sent Rudy to bully the Ukrainians, like he sent Cohen to bully people for years.

You can call it criminal mentality or Mob like behavior but the simple fact is...it’s wrong!!!! He knows Biden will beat his ass like a Christmas drum.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Quid Pro Quo Joe ain't going to survive the fruit of his malfeasance in Ukraine. Pelosi is scared shitless that Trump is going to trump any dim-retard that runs against Trump in 2020, and that's why she desperately started advocating for impeachment.