I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Did y’all hear the news. Trump lost. Biden won in a landslide and record popular votes. WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Wait. What? Trump did not win those lawsuits to circumvent democracy? I thought he had that covered. The next thing I may read is that Mexico didn't pay for a wall. Say it ain't so. They're trying to impeach him again. Say it ain't so. This cant be true. Trump is a pathetic joke.
Impeached x2 will make America smart again and show how stupid the gop is that supports corruption
So who enjoyed watching the inauguration today? I know I did. It was great seeing Trump's fat ass have to leave in disgrace before it. The fact that the big baby doesn't even have a platform to rant is probably driving him fucking crazy.

I'll give Pence credit. At least he had enough class to attend unlike his scumbag former boss.
So who enjoyed watching the inauguration today? I know I did. It was great seeing Trump's fat ass have to leave in disgrace before it. The fact that the big baby doesn't even have a platform to rant is probably driving him fucking crazy.

I'll give Pence credit. At least he had enough class to attend unlike his scumbag former boss. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well, I see you decided to rub it in after all.

But, did Trump's loss also make you rub one out?

Inquiring minds want to know...
But, did Trump's loss also make you rub one out?

Inquiring minds want to know... Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Dude, that doesn't even make any sense. If someone can rub one out to election results, good for them. Regardless of who won the election, I'll be just fine. I determine my financial future and not the POTUS... now go pay hookers to stomp on your balls and don't worry about me.
Dude, that doesn't even make any sense. If someone can rub one out to election results, good for them. Regardless of who won the election, I'll be just fine. I determine my financial future and not the POTUS... now go pay hookers to stomp on your balls and don't worry about me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Dude, you are taking a joke WAY too seriously...
My bad, homeboy. It's been kind of a shitty day in RL. Be well!

When stocks go up like they did today, work is a bit of a hassle with my bosses. I wish Zoom was never invented.
Out of curiosity ... what does a good ball stomping run nowadays?
YR, with Trump, I just know it cost him reelection because Biden definitely stomped on his balls with the help of campaign funds. I can't say what the market price is though with hookers for their rates based on their looks.

I'll be honest again folks, I just want this thread to hit 250 posts. Yeah, it's a completely pathetic goal, but I'm just bored working from home.

I'm pretty sure when people kept telling me to set goals when I was a child that they didn't mean a goal like this. LOL
Out of curiosity ... what does a good ball stomping run nowadays? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Depends. Just one? Or both?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Depends. Just one? Or both?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
My opinion is just spend your money on what you want if you have it. You only have one life to live so live it however the fuck you want to do so if you are not harming anyone.

I will say that I read a review on Mistress Tracy years ago and it sounded so brutal that my balls started to hurt just from reading it. She went to town on that guy's balls. The dude seemed to enjoy it though so his kink, his money and his call so good for him for having a good time.

My kinks are pretty lame and definitely boring so I kind of envied the guy to be honest. My balls are hurting now just from thinking about that review. I think she was stomping on that dude's balls while wearing stilletos if I remember correctly.
Trump lost. Just putting the word out. And anyone that thought somehow all these suits and other BS was gonna give a different result is the height of stupidity.

Any people that were in their prayer circle trying to get God to intervene on Trump's behalf are idiots

Any of the dummies that posted on here day after day that somehow Trump was gonna get installed on 1/20 should take a civics lesson because that was the dumbest things ever.

It should be shameful to be so stupid.
Or, at least it should hurt, Blackman.

I'll give Pence credit. At least he had enough class to attend unlike his scumbag former boss. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump's place on Wednesday was to be at the White House to swallow his pride and do what every out-going POTUS has done for 150 years. He not surprisingly opted not to do that. Typical Trump.

His conduct since losing the election on November 6th has been deplorable, to put it mildly. I will repeat what I've said before -- when historians sit down and rank each of the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS, Donald Trump will be at the very low end of the list, possibly last.