Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

if that makes you feel better but you know its true
she is female?
Lol.

You even hate that she's so beautiful.

Tsk. What a shitty way to live, LalaLoser. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I think this is "beautiful" also ....

... don't you?

Apparently, you like wide asses and large women .... I don't!

But I am partial to "wide bodied" aircraft when I have to ride inside of them!

Where were you Creedless when the "hot" 190-200 pound self-proclaimed "sexy" White girl was touting her wares earlier? Or do you fuck White girls?
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No wonder Obaminable plays AT golf so much!
I find all these postings cause me to recall my theory on where obama was on the night of Benghazi..with beyonce

and its hard to blame him

if he weren't president with a solemn oath to uphold
It's a tough decision ... don't you think Creedless?

She looks more "mixed" to me. What do you think, Creedless? Would she "pass"?

I realize it's not the same, but do you think you could close your eyes and pretend?

Or do you prefer the "real thing"?

... she has kind of a wide ass too, if I recall.
Obama does have knee-jerk racist emotions Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Pray tell in which "direction" Obama's gonna jerk his knees...?

But I do know where you're gonna jerk off your jizz to....
Obama does have a racist bent

Obama has a point of view that slants his decision making Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Is your dick a straight one...? Just curious....
Obama does blurt out, without facts and wrongly, instant analysis and assumptions that can only be informed by a racial bias Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Couldn't find his criticism of this and many other fatal shootings of unarmed blacks by white cops.

Pray tell in which "direction" Obama's gonna jerk his knees...?

But I do know where you're gonna jerk off your jizz to.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Your ignorant lot likes to ignore how individuals like this felon was previously arrested twice before while in possession of a gun, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. The SOB pressed his luck and went for a third time, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. He pushed his luck and became a statistic, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Alton Sterling was still on probation; hence, he was looking at 10 to 20 for being a felon with a fire arm.

Illegally possess weapon (Aug. 25, 1996)
Illegal carrying weapons with controlled dangerous substance – pleaded guilty (May 29, 2009 - he got out of prison on parole on Dec. 5, 2013)
Obama even sends emissaries to the funeral of someone who attacked and tried to bully and fought a cop and tried to take his gun Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Obama himself went to Dallas to pay tribute to the slain officers, including Senior Corporal Lorne Ahrens; so he's sympathizing with a white supremacist now?

http://huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn..._10953276.html

Is your dick a straight one...? Just curious.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
" curious...." ? About another GUYS dick ? Fag much ? EKIM and assup would welcome YOU to their small, yet undistinguished clique ! YOU can smoke some bones with them at their gloryholes !
Obama did set in motion the further divide in race relations in this country and exacerbates emotional responses in people wishing to blame their feelings on someone else Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

To be honest, I got quite emotional, fortunately in a good way that he got shot only one time.