Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Yep...she gets to take everything we give her... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Except grammer lessons. smfh
As you know wakeup your on block... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Since you cannot read WU'so post, I will convey his basic message over to you

"My dearest Ms. Brown,

I humbly ask that you to forgive my recent behavior. I know now that I was wrong and how my denial for my true feelings drove me insane. I pray that you will understand that underneath my harsh outward behavior is a deep passion and love for you so great that it makes the oceans of the world look like small ponds in a universe. I pray only that you will cast aside all of my past transgressions and take me into your bossuum and make me your man.

With my deepest regards, yours,

WU"

... or not
Like i said...CHOO CHOOOO!!!!!!!!!
......I've been advised not to talk to you........We can dance again when that is lifted.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
A one sided Supreme Directive...........sweeeeeeet
A one sided Supreme Directive...........sweeeeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter
What's a supreme directive?

Are there any in place on Eccie?

Who is party to them?
Since you cannot read WU'so post, I will convey his basic message over to you

"My dearest Ms. Brown,

I humbly ask that you to forgive my recent behavior. I know now that I was wrong and how my denial for my true feelings drove me insane. I pray that you will understand that underneath my harsh outward behavior is a deep passion and love for you so great that it makes the oceans of the world look like small ponds in a universe. I pray only that you will cast aside all of my past transgressions and take me into your bossuum and make me your man.

With my deepest regards, yours,

WU"

... or not Originally Posted by Mythos
Awwwwww how sweet.
What's a supreme directive?

Are there any in place on Eccie?

Who is party to them? Originally Posted by citizen44
When you are a recipient of a supreme directive, you cannot post a comment to or about the party you receive the directive about. You cannot post in a thread that they start. You cannot PM the retard. You cannot post a comment about anything they post on the board. They have the same directive that you have.

A supreme directive is admintards saying they give up. A supreme directive is modtard's ultimate surrender

I am party to a supreme directive straight from the top
As you know wakeup your on block, I've been advised not to talk to you..

And im pretty sure you responded to me..

We can dance again when that is lifted.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Same rules apply if you were speaking to me dh...

We all know that wakeup your cough cough Betch..
c22, the above ^^^^^ lying potty mouth outing whore desperately wants a supreme directive. She wants a modtard/admintard to make it happen. Only, the modtard/admintard who does try to set it up could be committing suicide in the process. The ensuing modtardville conversation where he has to defend the supreme directive that protects a whore who outed the other party of the supreme directive would be fucking awesome.
Except grammer lessons. smfh Originally Posted by Brazos
Grammar.
Heh
Except grammer lessons. smfh Originally Posted by Brazos
choo choo .

Grammar. Originally Posted by ZedX79

Some people are just too focused on trolling.
what a JUNGLE!!!!!
That was a long show, time for a Cigar!!!!!!
what a JUNGLE!!!!!
That was a long show, time for a Cigar!!!!!! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
OMG !!! right

Come over I need a nice Cuban Cigar also
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested bc there are waaaay too many pages but why not travel if it's feasible for you? This is a slow time for most of us, unfortunately, so why not counteract by visiting other cities/states. This works very well for me but I understand it isn't for everyone.

I traveled most of last year and have resumed this week so by the time I got back to Houston I either had no need to see anyone or I had been gone long enough that my requests piled up.

If you need travel tips, feel free to pm me (: