Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

You have over 30K posts. Jesus fucking Christ. You have absolutely no existence outside this board, now do you?

Look up “loser” in the dictionary - it’s got your picture. Originally Posted by Revenant

i only have 14,000 posts. should i try harder? what about Yssup Hoe's 45,000 shit posts? or FTW=WTF?

what about your 7,435 posts before you guested your old handle?
i only have 14,000 posts. should i try harder? what about Yssup Hoe's 45,000 shit posts? or FTW=WTF?

what about your 7,435 posts before you guested your old handle? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My earlier 7500 posts went back to the early 200s, maybe even the late 1990s. Including the posts here that's about 8000 in close to 20 years - certainly less than 500 per year.

IB Homo has 30K since 2010 - less than 10 years. So he posts well over 3000 per year - about 8 or 9 times a day.

And ALL of it is in the Political Forum.

At least a lot of mine were in ISOs and Dallas Hobby Forums.

And pointing out that Yssup Rider has more posts than IB Homo ISN'T an argument in IB Homo's favor.
My earlier 7500 posts went back to the early 200s, maybe even the late 1990s. Including the posts here that's about 8000 in close to 20 years - certainly less than 500 per year.

IB Homo has 30K since 2010 - less than 10 years. So he posts well over 3000 per year - about 8 or 9 times a day.

And ALL of it is in the Political Forum.

At least a lot of mine were in ISOs and Dallas Hobby Forums.

And pointing out that Yssup Rider has more posts than IB Homo ISN'T an argument in IB Homo's favor.
Originally Posted by Revenant

You'd be the only 'homo' here. And you're a liar.
Oh that’s a clever response. Hurry up and croak, will ya?
Oh that’s a clever response. Hurry up and croak, will ya? Originally Posted by Revenant
You'd be the clown with the handle that 'croaked', and your pathetic notion that you are somehow 'returned from the dead' is laughable considering your paucity of intellect.

You'd be the only 'homo' here. And you're a liar.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even a newcomer can sniff that outs as a crock of shits, Hanksy. Anybody can can sees that there are a whole herd of homos here. And UB ones of the more prolifics.

Give your balls a tug, Sonny boy.
Even a newcomer can sniff that outs as a crock of shits, Hanksy. Anybody can can sees that there are a whole herd of homos here. And UB ones of the more prolifics.

Give your balls a tug, Sonny boy.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd be the homo always fondling your balls, jackass. dim-retards are funny that way -- it's the dim-retard agenda. Go back to your closet and play with yourself in the dark.
Oh that’s funny coming from yous, Fisted Sister.

That was the homo name yous gave yourself in Catholic school when the priests mistakenlys thoughts yous were a girl who wanted to become a nun.

If the plug fits...
Oh that’s funny coming from you, Fisted Sister. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are a dim-retard projecting your twisted perverseness. You're funny in a queer sort of way.
Then turn on the fleshlight so yous can read in your mum’s closet, Hanksy. And wash yourself!
Then turn on the fleshlight so yous can read in your mum’s closet, Hanksy. And wash yourself! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You'd be the closet-dwelling homo playing with yourself. You make your perverse fantasies apparent in your avatar.
Are yous watching on my live cam site again, Hanksy? Next time, use a different handles, please. It’s so hard to works knowing you’re on the other end of the webcam!

LOLLING!
Are yous watching on my live cam site again, Hanksy? Next time, use a different handles, please. It’s so hard to works knowing you’re on the other end of the webcam!

LOLLING!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You came to this forum bragging about your perverse proclivities, and your perversity preceded you in another guise.
You would be the one who came to this forum braggings about my perverse proclivities, and your perversitys preceded yous too, hanksy. Two can plays that games, you little bitch.

LOLLING,
You would be the one who came to this forum braggings about my perverse proclivities, and your perversitys preceded yous too, hanksy. Two can plays that games, you little bitch.

LOLLING, Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I guess the old rules are returning?