Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

~Ze~
BBW Katrina
Suiram's Mom Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Good names, but my mom has passed away years ago, so thank you for that you are to kind
Stay on topic, the topic is name 3 women that you could fuck forever. I name my 3 and even a new 4 above what’s your names. That’s what this thread is about not about suiram77. Please feel free to start your own thread on suiram77 and then you will always be on topic. This is not the correct thread so again eccie community what is your 3 names guys. Originally Posted by suiram77
Too late for you now, Bozo. You're the one who took this thread off topic. And you took it way off topic about shit that doesn't have a damn thing to do with you. When you start talking about people's kids, that's a no no Bozo.
Can an OP get pointed for highjacking their own thread? Just curious.
Can an OP get pointed for highjacking their own thread? Just curious. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That actually made me laugh out loud. Good question.
Please stay on topic read what the thread title is again thank you very much
~Ze~
BBW Katrina
Suiram's Mom Originally Posted by Grace Preston
ROTFL
ROTFL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That was very rude Jules my mom Is dead, please show some class if you can.
That was very rude Jules my mom Is dead, please show some class if you can. Originally Posted by suiram77
Hey-- stay on topic. Please reread the OP so that you can remember what the topic is. My PM's told me I should put her on my short list.
That was very rude Jules my mom Is dead, please show some class if you can. Originally Posted by suiram77
I don't know what you did to some of these ladies but it is obvious that they are playing low life by talking about someone's parents... don't matter how low suiram77 is, they just become lowest at any level,, no class,,
That actually made me laugh out loud. Good question. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hi Lucas. I'm Kendall. So glad you came to play on our dysfunctional playground. We like newbies.
I don't know what you did to some of these ladies but it is obvious that they are playing low life by talking about someone's parents... don't matter how low suiram77 is, they just become lowest at any level,, no class,, Originally Posted by eng
Thanks eng I appreciate that, I’m very hurt to see this, and regardless of what the Mods do about it or not ,the damage is done. If they wanted to really hurt me then they have succeeded and you guys won.
If you want family to be kept off limits, in the future you should do the same. There are no fewer than 4 posts of you trying to claim that one of my children is a "trick baby" and then you turned around and threw the same accusation at Kim.

Do not throw out anything that you don't wish to get back.
Wait, what? It's okay to publicly imply and just out right say that a provider is pregnant with a trick baby or has one? That's way more fucked up. Imo. Respect and the OP don't even belong in the same sentence. These rants over the past several days are very disturbing.
Wait, what? It's okay to publicly imply and just out right say that a provider is pregnant with a trick baby or has one? That's way more fucked up. Imo. Respect and the OP don't even belong in the same sentence. These rants over the past several days are very disturbing. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
exactly, ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun huh?

After all of the threats you have made all of the hateful emails you have sent me and other ladies behind the scenes the disrespect you have shown to providers you want to cry over a little yo mama joke? Fuck out of here you are disgusting.
i don’t care what you think about me, you stoop to a all time low by mentioning my mother who is deceased shame on you. You only prove that there is no class with you providers.

Stay on topic or go start your own thread talking about my dead mom is who you want to fuck.