Clesed Thread Repository

We're all waiting on you for guidance.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
that was it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I love the penguins....
But don't they eat krill too???

offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Reviews: 27
C'mon Paulie....you didn't achieve "Rockstar" status by being an underachiever! Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Slacker! Originally Posted by Tiger
My thoughts exactly
I love the penguins....

offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Reviews: 27 Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
yes the do, so short lived

was trying to get another one working, so just grabbed this one for a working one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
C'mon Paulie....you didn't achieve "Rockstar" status by being an underachiever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger
Slacker!

My thoughts exactly Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Fortunately... I have never bothered to read the rules here... let alone try and understand or follow them. I've broken so many that one would thinck I would have learned my lesson(s)....
Lucky for me... the owners learned their lesson with GP... and I just get to sit back and watch the show

.... and say a prayer for the new sucker.....
Paulie girl for mod, just to make him read the guidelines
Paulie girl for mod, just to make him read the guidelines Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
But I still wouldn't read them....
And I'm about to overachieve on something else.....
And I'm about to overachieve on something else..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
magazine or video??
I love the penguins....

offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Reviews: 27 Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
penguins eat krill one at a time, whales eat krill Tebow only know 1000's of at once.
I wounder how may penguins have been eaten going after krill by whales.
And I'm about to overachieve on something else..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
magazine or video?? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just sent you a PM about my overachievement....
  • Tiger
  • 07-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Paulie girl for mod, just to make him read the guidelines Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Time to try and get Paul the guidelines..... one at a time.

Mr. Underachiever

#33 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Paulie girl for mod, just to make him read the guidelines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
And I'm about to overachieve on something else.....

Time to try and get Paul the guidelines..... one at a time.

Mr. Underachiever

#33 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another. Originally Posted by Tiger
heh.
I could overachieve and learn one a year until I qualify......
  • Tiger
  • 07-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Are you talking dog years?
7 to 1 - or something like that?
Krill years ijs
Are you talking dog years?
7 to 1 - or something like that? Originally Posted by Tiger
PM sent el Tigre regarding the overachievement....
it was ok update