Bill O'Reilly

6 months ago I cut the cord so I don't watch Fox.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
OP!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 01:27 PM
You're done reposting basically links you think will lead to my personal information? Originally Posted by WTF
Can you answer this simple question LL?
You're done reposting basically links you think will lead to my personal information? Originally Posted by WTF
Is it my turn? Here's the link again:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434319

You were advised multiple times in that thread to ask the mods to remove the picture YOU posted of the house YOU claimed you built. Each time you declined.

Now STFU, you stupid cunt!
HUH?

Nobody gives a FUCK about you...

• WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 02:30 PM
HUH?

Nobody gives a FUCK about you...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you think for one minute I wouldn't piss on your or any of your family members grave, you are sadly mistaken. Now do you really think I give a fuck who you give a fuck about?
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 02:33 PM
Is it my turn? Here's the link again:

You were advised multiple times in that thread to ask the mods to remove the picture YOU posted of the house YOU claimed you built. Each time you declined.

Now STFU, you stupid cunt! Originally Posted by lustylad
That does not mean that you or LL can link to something you think is my personal information after two years for the purpose of trying to out my personal information. Do you understand that if I mistakenly did something to expose my personal information, you can not then continually link to it. Imho...of course.

Are you two fuckers retarded? I'm not sure of the zero tolerance policy...but I can RTM your post and we can find out.

That does not mean that you or LL can link to something you think is my personal information after two years for the purpose of trying to out my personal information.

Are you two fuckers retarded? I'm not sure of the zero tolerance policy...but I can RTM you post and we can find out.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You should get on your knees and SUCK Bill O'Reilly's Cock or better yet...

Y'all can 69 each other... because you are one in the same.

• WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 02:51 PM

Trump , Clinton, O'Reilly and according to you , we can now add WTF!

He would have to wait till you are done.
....if I mistakenly did something to expose my personal information,.... Originally Posted by WTF
:

Stupidity is not "mistakenly"!

Keep admitting it's your personal information you ....

... INTENTIONALLY OUTED!!!!! Then WHINE TO THE MODS!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No bank will finance the flophouses you build, WPF.
RESPONSE Originally Posted by WTF
They have but I self finance now.

You call this a flop house COGay?
Ask Bill O'Reilly what he thinks about "double speak"!!!
If you think for one minute I wouldn't piss on your or any of your family members grave, you are sadly mistaken. Originally Posted by WTF
The Cycle of Violence continues!

From "fuck you up" .... to Death!

Ask Bill O'Reilly about the "Cycle of Violence"!!!
6 months ago I cut the cord so I don't watch Fox.

So what gives? Tonight I happened to be somewhere watching CNN and Anderson Cooper has some lady on talking like she was in actual attendance, imitating one of the ladies who is suing/has sued O'Reilly. The incredible thing is she's playing a role where she is one of the defendants and speaking as if the viewer has a front row seat portraying something as actually happened. But it is all hearsay. Of course, Cooper doesn't jump in.

Wasn't there a confidentiality agreement in place where none of the women were to testify as to the validity of the claims? I hear 4 or so women have made claims against Bill and that most of his advertisers have abandoned him. I don't see how that happens if the women signed a confidentiality agreement and it remains enforce.

I am reading were one of the confidentiality agreements goes back to 2004. How does this happen? Am I off on some of my facts? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Now, back to Bill O'Reilly!
  • WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 03:22 PM
The Cycle of Violence continues!

From "fuck you up" .... to Death!

Ask Bill O'Reilly about the "Cycle of Violence"!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice try junior . . .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20your%20grave

"Piss on your grave" is what you tell someone when you greatly resent something they have said or done, assuring them that you will not forget it and have no respect for them.

• WTF
  • 04-30-2017, 03:28 PM
:

Stupidity is not "mistakenly"!

Keep admitting it's your personal information you ....

... INTENTIONALLY OUTED!!!!! Then WHINE TO THE MODS!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

RESPONSE Originally Posted by WTF

Ask Bill O'Reilly what he thinks about "double speak"!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have not admitted it was my personal information , I said IF....that said , you now are continually posting a link to what you think is my personal information.

I may be wrong but imho , that is against the zero policy rules.

So LL, you seem not to understand that you are linking up a two year old post because you think it will out my personal information.

Like I said, I do not understand all the rules of this Zero Tolerance policy but imho, that sounds shady.

At some point the Mods just may weigh in.
Nice try junior . . .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20your%20grave

"Piss on your grave" is what you tell someone when you greatly resent something they have said or done, assuring them that you will not forget it and have no respect for them.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Monkey Balls the only thing you need to Urban Dic is, "Chuck Beery Breakfast" so you can feed Shit Eater!