Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

43 says prostitution is exchange of sex for money. Ok got that, that doesn't matter if you are public or private. But who the f on eccie engages in this deff? Zero. Now part two says solicits in a "public place". Does eccie count as a public place? No, is a members only club imo. Two, discussing "menu" options in private would not count as prostitution in a a condo. I.e. If I agree to meet a woman for an hour for 300. When I get there her reputation may be know but as long as you are agreeing on time only she may freely discuss her menu in her home without it being solicitation. I might say well hell I am going home you look nothing like your photo and she can say I'll do Greek if you stay for the hour. Imo. Not prostitution legally.
projectbliss, you're confusing a bill regarding civil remedies -- a bill which has yet to be enacted into law, btw -- with Texas criminal laws regarding prostitution. Read this thread:

"Fundamentals of Texas Prostitution Laws"
As a non attorney spokesman,
I would suggest you both put cityjazz on hold, I suspect he is licking his chops at the prospects.
I trust there some narcissist here wishing they had been displayed on these programs.