DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

• WTF
  • 01-15-2018, 05:40 PM
You should give a lot of things a break. Originally Posted by bambino
How can I argue with that logic?

How can I argue with that logic?

. Originally Posted by WTF
You can’t.
Oh I have no credibility on a Whore Board Hooker Board!

Gosh, I'm crushed....you must be so proud of all the credibility you have around here!
Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks. I was going to say what a dumb fuck you were again but several other high credibility posters beat me to it.

I'll just post more smilicons to amuse you, the moronic buffoon!

Look you fucking stalking gaymo... either you can change wtf a poster posts or you can't... blah, blah, blah... Originally Posted by WTF
^^^ Lookee at that, folks - I changed snitchy's post just like natalia mori did! Now watch snitchy the hysterical hall monitor hit the rtm button and accuse me of threatening to kill Trump!

Have at it, you pathetic jackass!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Have at it, you phony little prick! Now go hit the RTM button! Originally Posted by lustylad
So...he's the SECOND " member " of the WELSHERS CLUB, like EKIM The Inbred Chimp / bamscram !!! Reckon they switch off on who's gonna be the " bottom man " ! ?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 09:28 AM
^^^ I hate Donald Trump , it is my goal to see him killed!

Originally Posted by lustylad

Damn lustylad....that kind of posting can get you in trouble with the SecretService.

See how that works Mr SlowasFuck?

Eventually we will both get points, you for being a dumbass and me for pointing out how so.

• WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 09:38 AM
Thanks. I was going to say what a dumb fuck you were again but several other high credibility posters beat me to it.

I'll just post more smilicons to amuse you, the moronic buffoon! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You believe in credible posters on a Hooker Board? What about the Tooth Fairy? she still leaving money under your pillow?

DOW 26,000! Thanks PRESIDENT TRUMP. Thanks American People.

MAGA!
So...he's the SECOND " member " of the WELSHERS CLUB, like EKIM The Inbred Chimp / bamscram !!! Reckon they switch off on who's gonna be the " bottom man " ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Bottom man and head liar is your job ekim.
Ever come up with any (facts) to prove your fake news?
Didn't think so, go back to inhaling dicks.
Bottom man and head liar is your job ekim.
Ever come up with any (facts) to prove your fake news?
Didn't think so, go back to inhaling dicks. Originally Posted by bamscram
Hey Rocket Lenny you forgot clusterfuck
Hey Rocket Lenny you forgot clusterfuck Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You keep reminding me JL , so keep dancing clusterfucks.

DOW 26,000! Thanks PRESIDENT TRUMP. Thanks American People.
50% of Americans Dont own Stock

80% Wealth in the Stock Market is owned by 1% of the people

MAGA!
Originally Posted by gnadfly
How much does Donals the Red own? He wont tell us
50 % of Americans DONT OWN STOCKS

80% of the Stock WMarket Wealth is owned by 1% of the People- Like tiny dick Mandyvelle
freedom and liberty are being allowed to breathe once more

and how much more so upon the election of Donald does this freedom breathe deeply creating the fruits of capitalism

being employment, increased bounty, a pride and growth and confidence for and in all the people for their future and their childrens future

all driven home by the liberating tax cuts, which leaves capital in the hands of entrepreneurs and more in a working mans pay, all away from the squander of government

how cannot the stock market skyrocket with such earnings growth and revenue growth expectations?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 11:22 AM

how cannot the stock market skyrocket with such earnings growth and revenue growth expectations? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
This is how dipshit and at some point 20 TRILLION dollar debt will matter. It ain't getting smaller and that interest rate will start mattering again.