WTF ? Bitch or Bith?

Are you still trying to curry favor with all of your sweet talk?

Give it up already.
When rationing was introduced in England on January 8, 1940 it was to ensure that food was distributed fairly and that the dwindling food supplies lasted. However, rationing did vary slightly month to month depending on the availability of foods increasing when it was plentiful and decreasing when it was in short supply..

NOTE:The 1940s experiment is based on wartime rationing in the UK

Here is the weekly ration allowance for one adult in the 1940’s…

Rationed food was the food you were GUARANTEED to be able to get. (remember that in addition to this people were encouraged to incorporate lots of fruit and veggies into their diets and grow even more in their back gardens!)

Weekly ration for 1 adult

Bacon & HamMeatto the value of 1 shilling and sixpence (around about 1/2 lb minced beef)

Butter2 oz

Cheese2 oz

Margarine4 oz

Cooking fat4 oz

Milk3 pints

Sugar8 oz

Preserves1 lb every 2 months

Tea2 oz

Eggs1 fresh egg per week

Sweets/Candy12 oz every 4 weeks

WTF, Assup and SissyLips will be glad to know that their daily ration of Cock Flavored Soup will not be subject to rationing...
and they can eat all the dick they want...

..and they can wash it all down with this..

..and for dessert...

..and....

...and they can use this for their after dinner "cocktail"

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
food rations... they're perfect for Yssup' reach around crew!!!
BONE COLLECTOR talking dicks again?
Shit, I just realized that there is a remarkable resemblence to Assup, too!

WTF the Butthead Bitch Bith has a twin!

Go figure....

(he really needs to see a doctor about those "boils" on his face)
Those look more like warts .... transmitted by .... head up ass?
Yep. These boys love DONG!
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Those look more like warts .... transmitted by .... head up ass? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can you give yourself HIV, LexusLover?

You should do stand-up..... I mean it must be boring being the bottom bitch (or bith) all the time... ^
Can you give yourself HIV, LexusLover? Originally Posted by WTF
You should probably ask a doctor who can discuss it with you, you might not have HIV at all, so it's better if you get tested before you get too worried about it. But in the meantime you should use nitrile gloves on when you are giving yourself a prostate massage just to be safe! You know, the ones you like at the proctologist's office! If you're "really nice" to him he might give you a sample to take home.
You should do stand-up..... I mean it must be boring being the bottom bitch (or bith) all the time... ^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He's a natural!
Is WTF the shorter one?

• WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 07:47 AM
. But in the meantime you should use nitrile gloves on when you are giving yourself a prostate massage just to be safe! . Originally Posted by LexusLover
You got me confused with bambino....that boy brags about folks banging his asshole.

You should probably ask a doctor who can discuss it with you, you might not have HIV at all, so it's better if you get tested before you get too worried about it. . Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not butt fucking men's ass like you and TryWeakly do to each other daily. Shit , warts is the least of you two worries!
Shit warts?

They got those?

YOW!
food rations... they're perfect for Yssup' reach around crew!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do I have to add your latest collection of bookmarks to the BONE COLLECTOR walk of shame?

Telling that ALL of your favorite foods remind you of gay sex.

EVEN WITH FOOD, YOU WENT FAG!
You seem to be obsessed with fags.... ^